+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

ozzyman

Dec 30, 2014
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 13, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 13, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 7, 2014.

We sent you a letter on September 22, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (They had asked for finger prints, which I provided in the end of September 2014)[/color]

Can someone tell me when I can expect to hear back from them and what the next stage what be and when? I am in Calgary.

Cheers and good luck everyone

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
ozzyman said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on June 13, 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on June 13, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on August 7, 2014.

We sent you a letter on September 22, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. (They had asked for finger prints, which I provided in the end of September 2014)[/color]

Can someone tell me when I can expect to hear back from them and what the next stage what be and when? I am in Calgary.

Cheers and good luck everyone
Have you received the letter yet? What was it? RQ?

RussCan

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Maria Ash said:
Russ can did u hear any news for test we should be next as we applied in November 2013
Nothing...spoke to the call centre today...again, as always, a freaking broken record that everything is great with my file and the processing time is 24 months. I hope the November applicants will start getting invited in January for February and March.

Maria Ash

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Yeah hopefully we ll get there
Anyways happy New Years to everyone May this year be full of happiness and prosperous for us all forum members
Cheers 8)

YYC_CICGUY

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
November Folks,

You will be next, based on the current movement...it shouldn't take much time for you guys to get the test invites......I will you all the very best, Happy Newyear !

YYC_CICGUY

sarrmir

Jan 2, 2015
Hi there,

Just wanted to update the processing time for Calgary office.

We ( family of four) applied on Oct 14, 2011 and finally after more than 38 months received an interview letter for Jan 26, 2015. I think by the time we go for ceremony it will be more than 40 months.

I know it is funny but it happened finally. yay

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
Hi folks, I'd like to share my timeline here as well:

Citizenship
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 23, 2014.
2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 16, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3.We started processing your application on December 18, 2014.
4.Your file was transferred to the Calgary office on December 22, 2014. The Calgary office will contact you.

Finger crossed!

Cheers guys

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
Hello Calgarian applicants,

I just returned form a vacation and phoned CIC today. I have been told that my application has already been transferred to Calgary office even though my e-cas show "Received" apparently not yet "IN PrOCESS".

Hopefully soon the CIC Calgary to contact me for the test.

Cheers,

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WoW!
Is this timeline real?? It seems like you are on Express way 'Calgary_NewB'. Congratulations!!
Please keep us updating..

Calgary_NewB said:
Citizenship
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 23, 2014.
2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on December 16, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
3.We started processing your application on December 18, 2014.
4.Your file was transferred to the Calgary office on December 22, 2014. The Calgary office will contact you.

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glad to hear that your waiting time is almost over!
& I think it's not so funny but PAINFUL for all those years..
Wish you all the best!

sarrmir said:
Hi there,

Just wanted to update the processing time for Calgary office.

We ( family of four) applied on Oct 14, 2011 and finally after more than 38 months received an interview letter for Jan 26, 2015. I think by the time we go for ceremony it will be more than 40 months.

I know it is funny but it happened finally. yay

Calgary_NewB

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
smrit said:
WoW!
Is this timeline real?? It seems like you are on Express way 'Calgary_NewB'. Congratulations!!
Please keep us updating..
Thanks smrit! I have been checking the shared status spreadsheets for 2014 September and October applicants. What I realize is that it only takes approximate 3 or 4 months for the Sydney office to dispatch the applications to their local offices now. Those whose local offices are in the GTA (Mississauga, Scarborough, etc) and Vancouver seem to have some "special privilege", because their applications are processed much faster than others. Unfortunately, we are not on the same boat.

Once the applications are transferred to Calgary, the real long wait starts. None of the 2014 Calgarian applicants are lucky enough to be invited to the test by this moment, which makes perfect senses as you guys before us are still waiting. Anyway, good luck to all!

smrit

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From your research, Can you tell how long would it take to receive test date from the date it's transferred to Calgary office in general?
My file was transferred to Calgary office today.

Calgary_NewB said:
Thanks smrit! I have been checking the shared status spreadsheets for 2014 September and October applicants. What I realize is that it only takes approximate 3 or 4 months for the Sydney office to dispatch the applications to their local offices now. Those whose local offices are in the GTA (Mississauga, Scarborough, etc) and Vancouver seem to have some "special privilege", because their applications are processed much faster than others. Unfortunately, we are not on the same boat.

Once the applications are transferred to Calgary, the real long wait starts. None of the 2014 Calgarian applicants are lucky enough to be invited to the test by this moment, which makes perfect senses as you guys before us are still waiting. Anyway, good luck to all!