+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

jcpyeg

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
13-12-2010
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
28-01-2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-10-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2011
LANDED..........
26-03-2011
walelo said:
That is right , 35 month for me now and no news from this lazy office , I don't know what I should do!
35 months...? That's insane. Did you get an RQ or something earlier? You've literally had zero news from them since you applied? :eek:

garyfaifai

Aug 15, 2014
Received letter from CIC Calgary my oath ceremony has been moved to Nov 4th, two days ahead of my original date.

Kind of strange to me but will take it!

walelo

Mar 11, 2014
jcpyeg said:
35 months...? That's insane. Did you get an RQ or something earlier? You've literally had zero news from them since you applied? :eek:
Yes got RQ in 2012 and since then zero news , the call centre always use their imagination to give me any answer!!

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
walelo said:
Yes got RQ in 2012 and since then zero news , the call centre always use their imagination to give me any answer!!
Apologies if you already clarified this but what does your ATIP state in relation to the RQ - were you short on days?

wsm_al

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hi,
a friend of mine was living in Calgary. She applied for the citizenship in Calgary three months after I applied. Then she moved to BC ,therefore, her file was transferred to BC. Guess what, she already got her oath and she is now a citizen :)

walelo

Mar 11, 2014
Msafiri said:
Apologies if you already clarified this but what does your ATIP state in relation to the RQ - were you short on days?
Not at all , my days are complete and I left the country only for two weeks in the last 6 years now!

alyssa1987

Oct 14, 2014
SaffaMan said:
Hi All

We wrote our citizenship tests today at 8:00, there were about 40 people altogether. Test wasn't super easy, wife's had completely different questions to any online study guide.

We were told that all was good and we should receive a letter from them within a month to notify us of attending the oath ceremony (not sure how true that is).

That's all I have to report so far.

Hi friend, jsut wondering when did you first start to apply?

can_aussie

Sep 2, 2014
Appears like a third world country to me. No transparency. The province generating the most dollar is lagging behind in a basic thing. Officials are busy in getting preparations for election.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsm_al said:
Hi,
a friend of mine was living in Calgary. She applied for the citizenship in Calgary three months after I applied. Then she moved to BC ,therefore, her file was transferred to BC. Guess what, she already got her oath and she is now a citizen :)
Shame on the system !

YYC_CICGUY

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Guys,

Come on............we gave them a chance to abuse us, one day we all will be citizens......dont forget this injustice to us when you vote !

Thanks
YYC_CICGUY

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YYC_CICGUY said:
Guys,

Come on............we gave them a chance to abuse us, one day we all will be citizens......dont forget this injustice to us when you vote !

Thanks
YYC_CICGUY
I found this
http://www.cba.org/cba/sections_cship/pdf/CIC%20Calgary%20ATIP.pdf

CanuckForEver

Feb 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
civic said:
I found this
http://www.cba.org/cba/sections_cship/pdf/CIC%20Calgary%20ATIP.pdf

So what can we do with theses numbers civic these r not complaint lines
Well we can always call them directly for answers. In my opinion this is treasure. A way to opine our voice where it will be heard. I will try every person that is designated as the citizenship officer to learn further.

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maria Ash said:
So what can we do with theses numbers civic these r not complaint lines
This is even more than a complaint line or the bullshit 18882422100 my friend. You have a direct line of most officers working at CIC Calgary. You even have CJ numbers in there. Just add 403 of course.

walelo

Mar 11, 2014
I need any advice guys: I have a non routine application and I just reached my 35 months now , what I should do now with Calgary office?
I gave up from that call centre!!!