+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
[quote author=batman 1.msg4028009#msg4028009 date=1423782242]
Nope, we have the similar timeline, still waiting for the test invitation.
[/quote]

Guys ! I need to keep an eye on your timelines as your application dates are somewhat similar however LOT dates are different .

Good luck to all of us !

Stillwaiting0710

Oct 7, 2014
So called CIc today, asked them about the status since my ecas has nit even been updated with my test date.. They saidthats pretty common, and nothing new on my status so far... What is interesting what they told me, quote : you should consider yourself lucky to have your test in a year and half, oir processing times take up to 24 months, you should check after that, so call in 6 months!!!! I said thank you and have a good weekend.. (Lost for words)

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stillwaiting0710 said:
So called CIc today, asked them about the status since my ecas has nit even been updated with my test date.. They saidthats pretty common, and nothing new on my status so far... What is interesting what they told me, quote : you should consider yourself lucky to have your test in a year and half, oir processing times take up to 24 months, you should check after that, so call in 6 months!!!! I said thank you and have a good weekend.. (Lost for words)
Sorry... the CIC operator was NOT nice to say that. what about some places that only take 4 months to a year!!!

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Guys ! I need to keep an eye on your timelines as your application dates are somewhat similar however LOT dates are different .

Good luck to all of us !
I don't think the LOT dates make big difference, but the receiving dates.

jay_b

Feb 15, 2015
hello people,

i have been a very silent follower of this thread. but i would like to contribute from my side today.

application rced: 3 jan 14
processing start: 1 mar 14
lot : 10 apr 14
test date: 3 mar 15

just received the letter from cic today for the test notification. ECAS isn't updates yet.

kudos to all members who actively participate to make life simple for others.

cheers
jay

alexdive

Aug 19, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
oct 23, 2014
LANDED..........
12-01-2012
jay_b said:
hello people,

i have been a very silent follower of this thread. but i would like to contribute from my side today.

just received the letter from cic today for the test notification. ECAS isn't updates yet.

cheers
jay
Congrats Jay,
Wish you luck pass the test 20/20

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
jay_b said:
hello people,

cheers
jay

Thanks for sharing your timeline.

So happy to see Calgary office started processing 2014 applicants :D :D :D

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jay_b said:
hello people,

cheers
jay
Thanks for sharing Jay. Good luck with your test :)

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
jay_b said:
hello people,

cheers
jay
Okay so now we have at least two applicants with same LOT dates (April 2014 ) ,who received test notices . However still not enough data to make any inference . Waiting for other Dec 2013/Jan 2014 applicants to share their test dates.

AlexRox : Application date Dec 6th 2013 , LOT date April 2014 , test Date 20th Feb 2015
Jay_b :Application date Jan 3rd 2014 , LOT date April 2014 , test Date 3rd March 2015

batmann

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
informatics said:
Okay so now we have at least two applicants with same LOT dates (April 2014 ) ,who received test notices . However still not enough data to make any inference . Waiting for other Dec 2013/Jan 2014 applicants to share their test dates.

AlexRox : Application date Dec 6th 2013 , LOT date April 2014 , test Date 20th Feb 2015
Jay_b :Application date Jan 3rd 2014 , LOT date April 2014 , test Date 3rd March 2015
Good job, well done!

Maria Ash

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
So today we went for test as the other forum members have mentioned they go thru ur documents and yes they do require translation of stamps which r not in English
The test itself was ok u must read the book thoroughly and one should be good for the test I read it twice so it was worked for me
will update once I geT oath letter
Was told the same as everyone else that it will take1-3 months for oath letter to come
Thanks all forum members and good luck to u all as well