+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Normal Processing Times from Calgary office?

jaznihemaiti

Jul 3, 2015
ic162k said:
my test was completed in July and i got oath for 31st August ;D
Hi ic162k, if you don't mind me asking, when did you take your test in july. and when have you sent your application. I'm an august applicant and took my test this july 16, no oath updated on my ecas yet

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
May I ask anyone if how long after writing the cititizenship test would it take the decision made appears on the Ecase and same from decision made to oath ceremony invitation? I took the test on July 30th but my Ecase status is still "in process". I'm just curious about the time frames, it seems inconsistent. Is there anyone who got their oath invite but the Ecase is still in process? Thanks in advance.

Anyways, congratulations to all who got their invitations to the oath ceremony.

Love-Calgary

Jan 23, 2015
Hi ic162k,

Hey there When did you apply, and what date in july did you do your test,

Thanks

Application received: 14th August 2014
Processing started: 10th October 2014
Test date: 16th July 2015
ECAS changed to "Decision Made" : 18th July 2015
Oath Ceromony: ????

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
freetorch99 said:
Hi All,
May I ask anyone if how long after writing the cititizenship test would it take the decision made appears on the Ecase and same from decision made to oath ceremony invitation? I took the test on July 30th but my Ecase status is still "in process". I'm just curious about the time frames, it seems inconsistent. Is there anyone who got their oath invite but the Ecase is still in process? Thanks in advance.

Anyways, congratulations to all who got their invitations to the oath ceremony.
I took my test on August 5th. Today I see that it is changed to decision made, however if I click on to that to see further status it still shows only 3 lines with last one saying we started processing your file on Feb 16. May be the decision made appeared earlier I just didn't notice may be.

freetorch99

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alex_78 said:
I took my test on August 5th. Today I see that it is changed to decision made, however if I click on to that to see further status it still shows only 3 lines with last one saying we started processing your file on Feb 16. May be the decision made appeared earlier I just didn't notice may be.
Thank you Alex, you got your decision made in just two weeks after your test and you took it a week after me, good for you, this is my 3rd week after I took the test and I have not been getting that decision made on my Ecase, something is really weird about this. Is there anyone here who has the same situation?

sushmet

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
I sent my application in April. My ecas status changed to Ïn process" on July 07. No change ever since.

1. Dose it mean my case has not been yet transferred to Calgary Office? Or it has been transferred but not updated on ecas?

Usually if I look at the dates in forum, mostly case is transferred to local office within few days after it goes in process?

2. What is normal time for test invite after case has been transferred to Calgary office?

3. Is it possible somebody can get test invite without ecas going to local office transfer status?

sushmet

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
My address is correct in ecas EXCEPT quadrant 'NW" doesnt appear in front of Street Name. Is anybody experiencing the same? Also that street name is NOT there in other quadrants and also POSTAL CODE is right.

Shall I correct it using ecas even though my address has not changed physically? I mean someone looking at it should not get confused because nothing has changed and YET I am changing it just to insert NW.

ic162k

Star Member
May 17, 2014
jaznihemaiti said:
Hi ic162k, if you don't mind me asking, when did you take your test in july. and when have you sent your application. I'm an august applicant and took my test this july 16, no oath updated on my ecas yet
Hi, i applied in June 2014, test was on 6th July,
yours will also be in couple of weeks.
cheers

ic162k

Star Member
May 17, 2014
Love-Calgary said:
Hi ic162k,

Hey there When did you apply, and what date in july did you do your test,

Thanks

Application received: 14th August 2014
Processing started: 10th October 2014
Test date: 16th July 2015
ECAS changed to "Decision Made" : 18th July 2015
Oath Ceromony: ????
your oath will also be on its way, just need to be patient for couple of more weeks :)

drunkhead

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Ottawa Pilot Processing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-sep-2011
AOR Received.
24-oct-2011
Med's Request
24-oct-2011
Passport Req..
4-jan-2012
LANDED..........
28-jan-2012
I got the status changed to decision made today. But it doesn't look true, because I got fingerprint request on 30th July, the day of my test and which makes it non routine. And it can't be so quick from that to this :(

received : 20th October 2014
Acknowledging receipt received : 30th Dec 2014
started processing : 30th Dec 2014
Citizenship test 30th July 2015
fingerprint received :30th july 2015 ( handed on test day )
Local office: calgary

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
freetorch99 said:
Thank you Alex, you got your decision made in just two weeks after your test and you took it a week after me, good for you, this is my 3rd week after I took the test and I have not been getting that decision made on my Ecase, something is really weird about this. Is there anyone here who has the same situation?
A friend of mine took the test a day earlier than me. His status still shows In Progress.

Alex_78

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
File Transfer...
03-03-2015
sushmet said:
My address is correct in ecas EXCEPT quadrant 'NW" doesnt appear in front of Street Name. Is anybody experiencing the same? Also that street name is NOT there in other quadrants and also POSTAL CODE is right.

Shall I correct it using ecas even though my address has not changed physically? I mean someone looking at it should not get confused because nothing has changed and YET I am changing it just to insert NW.
When I got my ATIP report long before I found out that they misspelled my city of birth even though I spelled it correct on the application from. I got it corrected through the call center agent.

Aug 17, 2015
Checked my e-cas this morning and it has changed to decision made with no update on the progress, hopefully the oath letter will be coming soon

App Received : July 29, 2013
Began Processing: Oct 2013
Transferred file to Calgary: May 2015
Test : July 2, 2015
Decision Made: Aug 21, 2015
Oath : Awaiting..