+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

normal post time to Pakistan

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Hi every 1 whts da normal post time to Pakistan from Canada and
is it to b received at the pakistan post details required thanx.

romakhalil

Star Member
Apr 12, 2011
Peshawar
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING FOR THE STICKER :p
LANDED..........
VERY SOON INSHALLAH
@Nazia: i have sold my land for purpose of my studies and tht money is in my Father's (my sponsor) account for just one month.. f i provide this one month maintained bank statement and along with the deed of property tht is sold will it work for me???

r any other sugesstion regarding this?

Help will highly b appreciated...

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
If it is sent by a courier like dhl or fedex, you can ask for a tracking number from your college . You can trace it online on their official websites.

If it is sent by a cheaper route like airmail, your package will be delivered at your home by a postman. I'm afraid you can't trace it.

I hope it answers your query

lonesoul

Star Member
Apr 24, 2011
Karachi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-5-2011
IELTS Request
7.0 Bands
Med's Request
06-7-2011
Med's Done....
11-7-2011
Passport Req..
18-7-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-7-2011 got on 4-8-2011
nazia2k said:
If it is sent by a courier like dhl or fedex, you can ask for a tracking number from your college . You can trace it online on their official websites.

If it is sent by a cheaper route like airmail, your package will be delivered at your home by a postman. I'm afraid you can't trace it.

I hope it answers your query
Yup! This is the correct info.
I'm sure that your university will send all the required documents via regular mail.It will take around 3 weeks to reach you at the postal address that you provided at the time of registration.
I tried to arrange the mail service that would deliver my documents within 3 days but it was gonna cost me $103 so i just let that option go.