+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

None of the letter mentioned interview

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I have reached to the final satge where the CHC London requested passports, however none of the letters so far mentioned about "Interview is waived".

Does anyone thinks that still there are chances for calling for an interview???

Every stage every moment made us to think....

Regards,

Manj

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2009
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2012
Interview........
21-07-2012
No more worries for you now. Just chill. No interview or verifications etc ENJOY!

Manj

rizcom123 said:
Hi all,

I have reached to the final satge where the CHC London requested passports, however none of the letters so far mentioned about "Interview is waived".

Regards,

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Dear Riz

Cong. for you. I just have one question do the London office sent your medical papers my normal post or recorded mail.

Cheers

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Zaidkhalid,

To be honest CHC London had sent my medical forms to Canada that is where my agent based. However, my agent had sent the medical forms to me with the original enevelope which they received from CHC London.

Yes, it was on the recorderd delivery post.

Regards,

alice_chained

Star Member
Jan 20, 2009
Dear Riz,

Did they make a final decision before sending you a medical. I got a missing doc letter from London givening me 60 dyas to submit. It mentioned that the IO will make a final decision on whether to approve, reject or call for an interview on Aug 16, 2009.

But I didn't get any medical request so I was just wondering how can they make a final decision without sending any medicals?

Kind regards,

Alice

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Alice,

No, they haven't made any decissions yet. e-CAS status still "IN PROCESS" after we submitted our medicals and RPRF now they requested for passports.

I think in your case, if you are yet to submit a missing document may be that is the document they are after. So try and submit your outsatnding document ASAP and see what they saying.

Did they call you for an Interview on 16th of Aug 2009 Saturday??

Regards,

alice_chained

Star Member
Jan 20, 2009
No the letter mentioned that the IO will either approve, reject or call for an interview after he makes a final decision.

The letter also mentioned that the file is reviewed. The only additional documents they offered was a police Clearance Certificate.

Kind regards,

Alice

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alice,

In that case it's a general letter that they issue for everyone when they requesting outstanding documents, so you don't have to worry about, just be cool as mint and try to submit PCC ASAP.

What is you local office?

Regards,

joy4u

Jun 12, 2009
rizcom123 said:
Hi all,

Regards,
You never know. Sit tight, be positive and hope for the best.

Regards
joy

rizcom123

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just submit the PCC and hope for the best mate.

Did you applied from Middle East? Is it hard to get PCC over there? Why didn't you submit the PCC at the first place?

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
alice_chained said:
My visa office is London.. If they call for an interview do i have to fly to London?
UAE applicants whose PR applications are processed at CHC london dont have to fly to CHC london in case of an interview. their interview is done at local CHC or CHC Abu Dhabi. i have read about the similar cases for a couple UAE applicants on this forum. the correct source escapes my mind but you can search for this on this forum to confirm.