+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non sds

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Bro i didn't applied yet m confused should i apply under non sds category or retake my ielts exam
I am applying under non-SDS, at least some decision will arrive soon instead of waiting for many months in SDS, situation has reveresed, it is more risky yes.

Fab100

Jul 6, 2022
Kindly advise if the cost of studies under item #4 in form imm1294e is for one year tuition or for the entire duration. In addition the funds available under item #5 is the GIC amount taken or the entire fund available in INR

Setmudit

Jul 15, 2022
I am applying under non-SDS, at least some decision will arrive soon instead of waiting for many months in SDS, situation has reveresed, it is more risky yes.
Ok great brother wish you best can i know ur ielts score or other English proficiency test you have given and your college or university name or are applying for undergraduate course or post graduate course

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Ok great brother wish you best can i know ur ielts score or other English proficiency test you have given and your college or university name or are applying for undergraduate course or post graduate course
Thanks for the wishes, good luck to you as well. I just saw that you are applying for Jan intake, you have plenty of time, I would strongly suggest you prepare more and reappear for the IELTS, what @anuragipushp said is very true, people do get rejected for low-language abilities, there's no need to hurry to apply.

Even if you are appearing for non-SDS many people recommend that it is best to satisfy SDS criteria, in case of language tests, it indicates to the visa officer that you can follow your courses well.
I have given the IELTS and score is above the cutoff of SDS, going to quebec for master's degree.

Reactions: anuragipushp

Divesh432

Aug 15, 2022
I guys can you please help me with i have lodged my file on 29th july non sds category Its been 15 days i have not received my biometric instruction letter.
also do let me know biometric fees need to be paid on filling or after we receive biometric instruction letter?

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
I guys can you please help me with i have lodged my file on 29th july non sds category Its been 15 days i have not received my biometric instruction letter.
also do let me know biometric fees need to be paid on filling or after we receive biometric instruction letter?
I hope you got a response already since it has been like 5 days since you asked. If you pay them all together it is processed faster I have read.

Divesh432

Aug 15, 2022
I hope you got a response already since it has been like 5 days since you asked. If you pay them all together it is processed faster I have read.
Nope i have not yet received i dont know what's wrong i paid the fees of biometric aswell raised the webform still no reply

ssup2406

Star Member
Jul 7, 2022
Nope i have not yet received i dont know what's wrong i paid the fees of biometric aswell raised the webform still no reply
Oh, in many of the cases I saw here, they got their BIL within like 48 hours. All the best. What's your intake, Jan? That could be one possible reason they're delaying it, I had read someplace that processing slows down right around now, after September intake's applications are processed, sort of like a break after a sprint..