+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS Waiting for Medical Request after BIO ######## Gather here ########

Bhagawath Ram

Aug 6, 2021
Hi. I have completed my biometrics on the end of June and am waiting for the IME request from IRCC. I read that some people go ahead and do medicals without this and later update in through the webform. Does IRCC accept this?

Reactions: RumezaJ

dvinespark

May 29, 2021
Any updates on the 2021 January Files?
I am still waiting for my medical request.
The last update on my file was on Feb 17 about biometric updates.
some people are saying that CAIPS notes are not that much of a help.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Any updates on the 2021 January Files?
I am still waiting for my medical request.
The last update on my file was on Feb 17 about biometric updates.
some people are saying that CAIPS notes are not that much of a help.
Hi! I applied on February 17 and Bio on February 24, got medical request on July 22, past medicals on August 14, ordered caips notes twice, the first one didn't say anything value but the second one have a lot of information that for me is valuable and I got the on time both of them.

dvinespark

May 29, 2021
Hi! I applied on February 17 and Bio on February 24, got medical request on July 22, past medicals on August 14, ordered caips notes twice, the first one didn't say anything value but the second one have a lot of information that for me is valuable and I got the on time both of them.
Thank you for the information.

dvinespark

May 29, 2021
Did you send a webform asking about your application?
Yes but I am getting a general response from them. It's been six months and waiting.
the first semester is about to end in a week.
I don't know what to do.
I am from Nepal.
I don't know what else can I do.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Do you mean CAIPS notes?
I tried but my consultant says, It will not be that helpful.
He added that he ordered for few students. nothing good came from there( having a similar timeline).
Yes Caips notes, well from my experience even the first one didn't say anything like I can't conclude if it was refusal or approval, but the notes gave an idea about my application status, information about eligibility, criminality and info sharing, and have a pre assessment notes, so that's why I ordered again and for the second time it really let me know that medicals will be request, I saw all the notes about the webform (I had risen a like 4 or 5) and some information about one call I made to IRCC, so for me it had been helpful.

Reactions: dvinespark

dvinespark

May 29, 2021
Yes Caips notes, well from my experience even the first one didn't say anything like I can't conclude if it was refusal or approval, but the notes gave an idea about my application status, information about eligibility, criminality and info sharing, and have a pre assessment notes, so that's why I ordered again and for the second time it really let me know that medicals will be request, I saw all the notes about the webform (I had risen a like 4 or 5) and some information about one call I made to IRCC, so for me it had been helpful.
Okay, thank you I will be applying one then. Just to make sure do we need a color print of imm5744e file ?

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Okay, thank you I will be applying one then. Just to make sure do we need a color print of imm5744e file ?
To order the notes? No just fill some information that they ask in the portal then you paid and wait, the have a trackin package where you can see the progress every day, it take like 30 day, but in my case they came 1 or 2 day before the 30 days.

dvinespark

May 29, 2021
To order the notes? No just fill some information that they ask in the portal then you paid and wait, the have a trackin package where you can see the progress every day, it take like 30 day, but in my case they came 1 or 2 day before the 30 days.
I am living outside Canada. Someone has to do this for me (I mean I need a representative who is in canada).
For this, I have to fill up a consent form. I hope I am not bothering you much. Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
I am living outside Canada. Someone has to do this for me (I mean I need a representative who is in canada).
For this, I have to fill up a consent form. I hope I am not bothering you much. Thank you for your time. Much appreciated.
I am outside Canada too, they will send you a consent form that you have to sign ( you can do it electronically or print it, sing it and send them back) I did it electronically. Don't worry you aren't bothering me, I know how do you feel believe me!

Reactions: dvinespark

Shreenath K

Aug 12, 2019
Intake : fall 2021
SP applied on: 25th june 2021
Biometric done & updated: 7th july
medical: waiting for IME.
no review no eligibility yet.

Should I go for upfront medical and upload the same. the earliest appointment available in my city and neighbouring cities is 27th august..

Reactions: amitchw and RumezaJ