+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS Waiting for Medical Request after BIO ######## Gather here ########

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
+
Anybody got a Medical request in India? It is becoming crazy, even the Upfront on hold at least they can process the Non-SDS medical request. Nowadays my thoughts about study in Canada, what a bad decision I have made. :mad:
SDS med req came last week, what about you and ur timeline

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
With SDS, you submit an upfront medical exam. It is only with non-SDS applications, you receive a medical request. Could you explain what you mean by “SDS med req came last week” ?
I am asked for med request within 2 working days of my resubmission ... though my upfront s valid for another 70 days ... no clue ... it's been 10 days no update ...

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
I am asked for med request within 2 working days of my resubmission ... though my upfront s valid for another 70 days ... no clue ... it's been 10 days no update ...
That’s interesting. In any case, it‘s a positive sign that they requested for a medical exam.

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
That’s interesting. In any case, it‘s a positive sign that they requested for a medical exam.
that's what many assume .... which is exactly not ... hows it possible for VO confirm my eligibility in two days time ?

Moreover I asked the same with my Agent
she told ... it's not a positive sign nor a negative one ... its just a process

Last edited:

Rationalwarrior

Star Member
May 22, 2021
that's what many assume .... which is exactly not ... hows it possible for VO confirm my eligibility in two days time ?

Moreover I asked the same with my Agent
she told ... it's not a positive sign nor a negative one ... ita just in process
As you said, it could also just be a part of the process. Only time can tell.

Reactions: chhandak

Olutom

Feb 6, 2021
Any medical request from West Africa?
My Timeline:
Application lodged: May 12, 2021
Channel: Non-SDS
Biometrics: Concluded from previous TRV application.
No medical request and update since application was lodged

nightshadow

Apr 30, 2021
Ethiopia
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Nairobi (for Ethiopia)
App. Filed.......
19-04-2021
Anybody got a Medical request in India? It is becoming crazy, even the Upfront on hold at least they can process the Non-SDS medical request. Nowadays my thoughts about study in Canada, what a bad decision I have made. :mad:
What's your timeline?

Obadason

Jun 2, 2021
Any medical request from West Africa?
My Timeline:
Application lodged: May 12, 2021
Channel: Non-SDS
Biometrics: Concluded from previous TRV application.
No medical request and update since application was lodged
Same here. waiting for Medical Request. Logged files May 12th. Biometric submitted 19th May. Both eligibility and background check started May 30th. No updates again.

Dakar VAC.

chhandak

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
why did u apply non sds , that's y they r taking their time....dont worry about medical... u urselves can go nd get upfront if hospitals allow , then u can upload at anytime, the moment they ask...

jrodriguez

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
Hi Guys! I contacted an IRCC customer service officer today to inquire about my status, he informed me that since the application was not within Canada, he could only see that it was still in process and that for more details I should contact the embassy in Mexico, I would like to know if anyone has been able to make contact with the Mexican embassy?

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
It took me 4 days. But you have to send it to the specific visa office who is processing your application.
Hello everyone,
I am from Pakistan.
For NoN-SDS program:
1-Do we need to upload all educational documents or just last education is enough
Like I have higher degree Master but Did last one Diploma ??

2-Police clearance certificate need to upload now or wait when they ask then submit ??

Thanks very much for your help.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Hello everyone,
I am from Pakistan.
For NoN-SDS program:
1-Do we need to upload all educational documents or just last education is enough
Like I have higher degree Master but Did last one Diploma ??

2-Police clearance certificate need to upload now or wait when they ask then submit ??

Thanks very much for your help.
another question;
Do we need to submit medical with application or submit when they ask?
Thanks once again

Jun 3, 2021
Hi, I'm also from DR and this is my timeline:

May 6 I got the medical letter request, I went to take it on the 11th of may and the medica was approved on the 18th of may.

I submitted my case in late Feb

Now it shows
May 18, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Biometrics March 3, 2021 Completed.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
any updates yet