+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non SDS visa

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
Hello everyone
I'm posting this thread about visa chances. I completed my graduation in mechanical in 2017 with 55% without Any backlog and worked for 2 year till 2020 .I got 6/5.5 in one module .I applied for International business management I got refusal twice then I took ielts and got 6.5/5.5 and aplied again in same course. Unfortunately I got got refusal again .
Now I changed my course, college even province .now I applied in opration and production management in Lasalle college in montreal.
So is there any chance to get visa.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
1. you need to improve your IELTS. Minimum of 6.5 in every module.
2. Why are you pursuing management diploma after a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering? How does that show progression?
3. Get GCMS notes for your past refusals so that you can know the exact points for rejection listed by the VOs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You have received admission to a private college that caters to international students. You should get admission to a public college. Your IELTS are low. How does this program help your career back home. Why do you need to spend thousands on international management at a private college that has been under investigation. After an engineering degree, why this diploma. Order GCMS notes.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hello everyone
I'm posting this thread about visa chances. I completed my graduation in mechanical in 2017 with 55% without Any backlog and worked for 2 year till 2020 .I got 6/5.5 in one module .I applied for International business management I got refusal twice then I took ielts and got 6.5/5.5 and aplied again in same course. Unfortunately I got got refusal again .
Now I changed my course, college even province .now I applied in opration and production management in Lasalle college in montreal.
So is there any chance to get visa.
If you don't meet the requirements of the study visa, you won't get the study visa approved.

So I'll say very low to no chance at all.

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
2. Why are you pursuing management diploma after a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering? How does that show progression?
3. Get GCMS notes for your past refusals so that you can know the exact points for rejection listed by the VOs.
I got my gcms notes
I'm improving my ielts and I choose post graduation diploma and I ordered gcms notes ..I am also making a LOE about my past refusal and about my gcms notes

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
You have received admission to a private college that caters to international students. You should get admission to a public college. Your IELTS are low. How does this program help your career back home. Why do you need to spend thousands on international management at a private college that has been under investigation. After an engineering degree, why this diploma. Order GCMS notes.
LaSalle college is a sami government funded college .. I know my ielts is low but many friends of mine got their visa on same ielts

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
LaSalle college is a sami government funded college .. I know my ielts is low but many friends of mine got their visa on same ielts
It is private, not public. Founded in 1959 by Jean-Paul Morin in the LaSalle borough of Montréal, LaSalle College is a subsidized private post-secondary educational institution. Everyone has a friend who got in with the same profile or IELTS. Don't compare your profile to others.