+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Is getting an update on GC website but not on application tracker normal ? My tacker is still stuck on April 19 Biometrics completed and background check started but checked GC website yesterday and i noticed that under Eligibility it says "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements" knowing that i did not get an email update. Is this normal, the discrepancy between 2 portals ? Does that mean my application is moving ?
mine's opposite.. Eligibility showing as Completed on tracker but GC Key says the same like yours

Meeseeks

May 2, 2023
mine's opposite.. Eligibility showing as Completed on tracker but GC Key says the same like yours
Based on all my research across this forums, reddit, other websites you can't really have solid answers to anything happening! There is no standard timeline or updates, you just guess what's happening based on previous experiences with others.

It seems there isnt a single source of truth for these trackers, each is showing data from different sources which is crazy. Anyway, based on what I've seen if eligibility shows as completed then your application will probably be approved in some time, so good luck with that!

Reactions: parrots and trkm93

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Based on all my research across this forums, reddit, other websites you can't really have solid answers to anything happening! There is no standard timeline or updates, you just guess what's happening based on previous experiences with others.

It seems there isnt a single source of truth for these trackers, each is showing data from different sources which is crazy. Anyway, based on what I've seen if eligibility shows as completed then your application will probably be approved in some time, so good luck with that!
well I hope you're right. Anxiously waiting for some update now since it has been 28 weeks without a decision!

goldy17venky

Oct 16, 2022
Application Date: March 13, 2023
Biometrics updated: March 13, 2023 (they had my biometrics)
Medical Updated: April 13, 2023 (Despite them having my medicals, got updated 1 month later)
PPR received: May 01, 2023

Reactions: parrots

timpaine

Apr 24, 2023
Application Date: March 13, 2023
Biometrics updated: March 13, 2023 (they had my biometrics)
Medical Updated: April 13, 2023 (Despite them having my medicals, got updated 1 month later)
PPR received: May 01, 2023
Congrats! I'm in a similar situation you faced
Application Date: April 6, 2023
Biometrics: April 13, 2023
Medical: 'not started'(even though they already have it)

Reactions: goldy17venky

Meeseeks

May 2, 2023
An update for me, After i mentioned that 2 days ago GC key website showed eligibility in progress while tracker was stuck, just today the tracker got update to eligibility in progress. Now my theory is, tracker is lagging behind GC key website. So anything showing there will end up in tracker in some time. (just a theory given my experience). I think now there is only waiting.

Meeseeks

May 2, 2023
was watching a couple of Youtube Videos of people's GC key portals with accepted applications. Both eligibility and background check stay in progress in GC key website even after the decision is made, so your eligibility is passed and the tracker is more accurate here, just a matter of time it seems till PPR, not sure why the delay. Just wanted to let you know what I noticed, Good luck again!

Reactions: parrots and trkm93

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
was watching a couple of Youtube Videos of people's GC key portals with accepted applications. Both eligibility and background check stay in progress in GC key website even after the decision is made, so your eligibility is passed and the tracker is more accurate here, just a matter of time it seems till PPR, not sure why the delay. Just wanted to let you know what I noticed, Good luck again!
I hope that's how it is. really stressed right now on my 29th week. hope to get any news sooner.
good luck to you too!

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
What's your timeline @Meeseeks by the way? :)