+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

foreigner1

Jan 21, 2017
Hi guys. Just sharing my timeline for my study permit application to pursue a masters in fall 2024. I'm eligible for SDS pathway but opted for Non SDS because I didn't want to incur the extra expense for ILETS. I already have a TRV with valid biometrics and do not require a medical exam.

Application submitted on March 13th.
Confirmation of submission March 13th
Back ground check completred March 13th ( Yes, on the same day of submission)
Review of eligibilty completred April 3rd.
Final decsion April 3rd. APPROVED.

I received no status updates at all from day of submission until April 3rd. All the best to everyone still waiting.

step1234

Mar 8, 2023
Hi guys. Just sharing my timeline for my study permit application to pursue a masters in fall 2024. I'm eligible for SDS pathway but opted for Non SDS because I didn't want to incur the extra expense for ILETS. I already have a TRV with valid biometrics and do not require a medical exam.

I received no status updates at all from day of submission until April 3rd. All the best to everyone still waiting.
Congratulations

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Congratulations @foreigner1! :) Is this your first SP application?

thomas23

Star Member
Mar 12, 2023
Yes Parrots. My time line.

Non SDS
Applied October 25th
Biometrics October 27th
Bvl and medical 31st March
PPR 6th April.

To everyone waiting, don't lose hope. Pray. Be Patient. It will happen.
Congratulations! It was a long wait but you’re finally almost there! Good luck :) Pray for the rest of us as well

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Absolutely fantastic news @step1234! :D My warmest congratulations to you! What a wait of 23 weeks! And what a result! Patient indeed you were ;) Congratulations again and good luck! May your 23 weeks be the final page in the book of 2022 processing delays!

Yes Parrots. My time line.

Non SDS
Applied October 25th
Biometrics October 27th
Bvl and medical 31st March
PPR 6th April.

To everyone waiting, don't lose hope. Pray. Be Patient. It will happen.