+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Guys I wanted to ask that if our file is under review then does it mean that the officer has our file and he is checking our file??
Because my eligibility and background check started on the 29 September and the update is the same since then.
Mine started almost the same time it’s still same till now I really don’t know what is going on I don’t know how they check this stuff because it’s frustrating I just hope we don’t defer

Bhumi in Canada

Star Member
Oct 25, 2023
Applied 31st august
Biometric 10 September
Medicals 26th September
Passed Medicals 1st October
Additional documents request 6th October
Review of ADR 11th October
Eligibility 13th October (since then no update)
What about you ?
Applied on 19 September
Medical and biometric passed and updated on 29 September
Eligibility and background check has started on the same day when I passed my medical.
No updates since then.

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
Yeah but some people who applied after is got their results already.
And some who applied in June still didn't get any results.
So don't know how ircc is working.
And the wait is so frustrating.
Exactly. The wait is something else. All we can do is wait because no matter what we can’t do anything than to wait

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Guys I wanted to ask that if our file is under review then does it mean that the officer has our file and he is checking our file??
Because my eligibility and background check started on the 29 September and the update is the same since then.
It means it was opened by a VO. Doesn’t mean any review/report has started by VO. You are still within processing times of 11 weeks since you applied in September. May depend on your background check too since you are PR of another country.

Preciousuch

Jul 17, 2023
It means it was opened by a VO. Doesn’t mean any review/report has started by VO. You are still within processing times of 11 weeks since you applied in September. May depend on your background check too since you are PR of another country.
Please mine they sent me this

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.
Does it mean my review has started

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Please mine they sent me this

In response to your email enquiry below, kindly note that this application is still under review by our office. At the moment, we are not in a position to give a clear indication of when we anticipate finalizing this application.
Does it mean my review has started
It says still under review. So it has started and someone has opened your file and read it.