+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

Ndifor

Dec 14, 2020
I applied 12june and it was just on 14september that I received my medical request and my eligibility says completed I don't know if that's a positive sign have been waiting for more than 16weeks

Reactions: Khan00

alifawaz99

Sep 19, 2023
I applied 12june and it was just on 14september that I received my medical request and my eligibility says completed I don't know if that's a positive sign have been waiting for more than 16weeks
Bro I think this is a good sign.
I applied on May 14, and still the application is processing, background checks processing and eligibility processing!

Sep 23, 2023
no idea, south africa.
Application was submitted 5th of May.
Hey Jess, I am also applying from South Africa! I am reapplying (Applied Sep21) though after my first application was denied in 6 weeks. Have you heard anything about your application since ? Seems to be a trend in South Africa that if you apply in May for September intake that they take their time with applications.

Khan00

Jan 4, 2016
Applied on 30July from Pakistan. Eligibility and background check is in progress from August 02 on tracker and gckey. Seems like Abu Dhabi visa office is too slow.

Khan00

Jan 4, 2016
Medical request definitely means a good sign. So you have passed the difficult stage. Congratulations. By the way if you don't mind me asking what's your visa office.

Aug 15, 2023
I called the IRCC helpline and they told me that my application's primary VO is now RROC. Does anyone know how long it takes for the RROC to process study permits? It's already been over 12 weeks since I submitted biometrics. I've only seen RROC being associated with processing express entry applications on the forum

Jess930123

Aug 3, 2023
Hey Jess, I am also applying from South Africa! I am reapplying (Applied Sep21) though after my first application was denied in 6 weeks. Have you heard anything about your application since ? Seems to be a trend in South Africa that if you apply in May for September intake that they take their time with applications.
Hey,
now going on 21 weeks, nothing has changed....it feels hopeless to be honest

Sep 23, 2023
Hey,
Thats unfortunate to hear! I recommend you send in the medical and PCC ASAP so that when they do look at your application they will have all the necessary information to make a decision. Usually between long period of months they request these documents from you and take a while to see them after.

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
Hey,
I kinda like in a similiar situation, i did biometric on 10th May however i did upfront medical exam in mid of april but i passed medical exam on 20th july from that time no response the next week will be my 22th week of waiting!

humac

Oct 10, 2023
I'm helping a friend with her study permit and we submitted it on September 19th, Upfront Medical on August 30th, and Biometric Completed on October 2nd. Her program starts on Jan 8th, 2024. Processing times said 7 weeks so we are hopeful it gets approved or at least a response by early December which is over the 7-week average but it's still tight. Seeing some applications take way longer than the 7-week estimate is a bit discouraging though.

Rawa1998

Oct 10, 2023
I'm helping a friend with her study permit and we submitted it on September 19th, Upfront Medical on August 30th, and Biometric Completed on October 2nd. Her program starts on Jan 8th, 2024. Processing times said 7 weeks so we are hopeful it gets approved or at least a response by early December which is over the 7-week average but it's still tight. Seeing some applications take way longer than the 7-week estimate is a bit discouraging though.
Actually no one know about the time of the PPR, my friend and i did the biometric together with a 5 min gap on the same day in may and he got his PPR after only 40 days with non sds and now i'm on my 21th week of waiting