+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
What do you think guys does IRCC offices answer to our emails? Or we must only contact them via web form,?

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
If there are holidays in a particular country, but not in Canada, does the Canadian embassy still operate in that country?
Well yes sometimes it does. Because it’s depends on what holidays the embassy decides to go with. Like Abu Dhabi goes with the country holidays and not Canada

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Well yes sometimes it does. Because it’s depends on what holidays the embassy decides to go with. Like Abu Dhabi goes with the country holidays and not Canada
My study permit is being processed in Abu Dhabi so they will take the Eid's holidays off. June 27, 28, 29, 30 are off.

Is your application also being processed in this visa office?
What is your timeline?
Thanks

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
My study permit is being processed in Abu Dhabi so they will take the Eid's holidays off. June 27, 28, 29, 30 are off.

What is your timeline?
Thanks
Your visa office is abu dhabi? Where did you apply from? And whats your timeline. You can have a look at mine, its in my signature.

And what is your status on your IRCC tracker?

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
What does AUH stand for?
Abu Dhabi

What is your timeline?
Thanks
no apparently the holidays is 28th till 30th….
My application is not processed in Abu Dhabi but I’m in a group where many Abu Dhabi applicants got ppr today.
my VO is Ghana

Reactions: MTA4142

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
thank you.

i wonder how more of a wait we are going to go through, its exhausting.
Honestly. I’m just so tired of all this. It’s my 13th week and nothing seems to be working. Webforms get no replies. Email directly to my office get ignored. It’s just tiring

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Honestly. I’m just so tired of all this. It’s my 13th week and nothing seems to be working. Webforms get no replies. Email directly to my office get ignored. It’s just tiring
i feel you sis. Webforms are such a joke that one of the applicant received PPR and webform reply came 12 days later stating applicant is in progress and you will get the decision. Lol

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
i feel you sis. Webforms are such a joke that one of the applicant received PPR and webform reply came 12 days later stating applicant is in progress and you will get the decision. Lol
Hahahah yes you’re right I’ve seen that happen a lot. It’s just tiring, getting no answers

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Your visa office is abu dhabi? Where did you apply from? And whats your timeline. You can have a look at mine, its in my signature.

And what is your status on your IRCC tracker?
Yes, my visa office is Abu Dhabi. I applied from Afghanistan ( I think I am the only Afghan in this forum).

My timline:
Applied April 18, 2023
Biometric collection letter April 18.
Biometrics done April 27.
Biometrics updated on May 12
Eligibality review started on May 17.
No updated since then.

On my Tracker:
Biometrics is completed
Eligibility and background is in progress and medical not started.

MTA4142

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Abu Dhabi

no apparently the holidays is 28th till 30th….
My application is not processed in Abu Dhabi but I’m in a group where many Abu Dhabi applicants got ppr today.
my VO is Ghana
Right.
So can you please help join that group as well? Is that a forum like this or a whatsapp group?

Thanks

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Yes, my visa office is Abu Dhabi. I applied from Afghanistan ( I think I am the only Afghan in this forum).

My timline:
Applied April 18, 2023
Biometric collection letter April 18.
Biometrics done April 27.
Biometrics updated on May 12
Eligibality review started on May 17.
No updated since then.

On my Tracker:
Biometrics is completed
Eligibility and background is in progress and medical not started.
Do you need medicals for afghan??