+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non sds online category after a refusal

rikkiwalia

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I got rejected on 14 aug and i had applied under non sds category (offline)
IELTS - 6.5 overall (5.5 in speaking)
Academic background -
10th - 71 %
Diploma in computer engineering - 8.94 cgpa (2018)
Applied in university of regina for 4 year bachelor program in computer science
Reason to reject my application was that visa officer was not satisfied that I'll leave canada after my studies and another was something like proposed study, language ability and academic background.
It was clear that my sop was not strong.so my agents again makes a new sop and applied under non sds online on 17 aug
So is there anyone in this situation???

Param saini

May 8, 2019
Academic background -
10th - 71 %
Reason to reject my application was that visa officer was not satisfied that I'll leave canada after my studies and another was something like proposed study, language ability and academic background.
It was clear that my sop was not strong.so my agents again makes a new sop and applied under non sds online on 17 aug
I also got refusal on 24 August
There is only one reason mention in refusal letter that is
I am not satisfied that you are a bonafide student who will be successful in program of study due to low language test results.

My profile is
10th 52%
12th 48%
Diploma 56% (electronics engineering)
Btech 72% ( electronics and communication engineering) in 2013
2014 to 2019 work experience in networking field
IELTS 6.5 overall with one module 5.5 (writing)
Proposed study- computer networks and security in private college in Montreal, Quebec

Reactions: Saifeen Dhuka

Param saini

May 8, 2019
I think I was scored very low marks in English from beginning like in 10th 33 marks, in 12th 48 marks that's the reason may be visa officer not satisfied with my language test result.

Saifeen Dhuka

Aug 24, 2019
Academic background -
10th - 71 %
But your academic background looks good. How can they mentioned academic background as one of the reason.

Safaamed

Aug 21, 2019
Hi, I’m in the boat as a lot of you guys. I got my student visa refused today which I’m so confused about because I already did 3 years of university there and the only reason why I came back this summer is because my passport was expiring so I had to come renew it. The first reason was based on the reason for your visit and the second one was based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
Please help me, I just want to get my diploma otherwise I just wasted 3 years of studying and money for a degree I won’t be able to get it.