+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON SDS August Applications for Fall intake 2021 - 2022

Sep 29, 2019
Dubai
Abu Dhabi office is a tension because they refuse applications especially on immigration status in Dubai. Why they said not satisfied in financial ? Did u provide enough bank statements and college tuition fees etc
Yes, I did. Provided the receipt for the 2-year program + my current bank statement. I'm waiting for the gmcs notes, would take 1 month to get. Really down but I think everything will be fine.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Yes, I did. Provided the receipt for the 2-year program + my current bank statement. I'm waiting for the gmcs notes, would take 1 month to get. Really down but I think everything will be fine.
Applied on Aug 7, received the refusal by Sept 4 means just 28 days u received decision. Oh I applied 10 sep biometrics 14 sep and looks this week I get lol

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
I got my refusal this week, will not stop till I get the visa!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
Oh sorry to hear bro get gcms notes before you reapply though

positive_vibes8459

Sep 7, 2021
I got my refusal this week, will not stop till I get the visa!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
I'm sorry to hear about your refusal. Based on the reasons I think you may need to write a stronger SOP. Don't give up though.

Jh1

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Non-SDS
Applied on 19th August
Upfront Medical (not yet updated till yesterday)
Biometrics updated 24th August. I guess it was the same day when I visited VFS.
Review has already been started. Its been like 7-10 days, I guess.
From Nepal
Visa office New Delhi.
Which date was your review started?

Manaa

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hello everyone, can someone explain how to do the medical upfront? Is it worth doing upfront?

Timeline:
Applied : 24th August 2021(online)
Biometrics request: 25th August 2021
Biometrics done/updated: 30th August 2021
Eligibility : Not started

Waiting for an update at-least for a medical request. Not sure why it takes so long.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
Hello everyone, can someone explain how to do the medical upfront? Is it worth doing upfront?

Timeline:
Applied : 24th August 2021(online)
Biometrics request: 25th August 2021
Biometrics done/updated: 30th August 2021
Eligibility : Not started

Waiting for an update at-least for a medical request. Not sure why it takes so long.
Non sds?