Upfront Medicals passed : 19 August 2021
Background check : processing
Biometrics done on 8th august
Eligibility review : not started

Reactions: RumezaJ
Sep 27, 2021
Non SDS from India
File submitted - 24th August 2021
Biometrics - 27th August 2021(updated same day)
Upfront medical - (didn't wait for instructions) on 27th August 2021
**Notified ircc about upfront medical through web form (not sure whether letting know IRCC is mandatory or not)**
Medical updated on 27th September 2021
Review not yet started

Reactions: Godsmercy

Zeaman

Star Member
Sep 10, 2021
Non SDS from India
File submitted - 24th August 2021
Biometrics - 27th August 2021(updated same day)
Upfront medical - (didn't wait for instructions) on 27th August 2021
**Notified ircc about upfront medical through web form (not sure whether letting know IRCC is mandatory or not)**
Medical updated on 27th September 2021
Review not yet started
Good luck!

Sep 29, 2019
Dubai
I got my refusal this week, will not stop till I get the visa!

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
Oh it's abu dhabi office?

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021

When did u apply and when received final decision