+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non SDS, applied with spouse, before May 15th 2021

Soar

Jul 21, 2021
I had applied for study permit in Feb 2021 (non-sds from India, Delhi VO) and just got refusal. Status is still not updated for my dependents (SOWP and child SP). They still show as under processing. Can someone please clarify a few things for me?

Is it confirmed that theirs will also be refused eventually as the primary applicant has been refused?
If I re-apply for study permit now, would I have to re-apply for dependents also, as they already have a file in progress?
Lastly, if I go thru SDS this time, only my SP will get fast tracked or dependents' also?

Thanks.

NPJ

Oct 26, 2020
Hello everyone!!!
Finally received BVL & PPR today (SP, SOWP & TRV for Child)
Visa Office: New Delhi, India
Application Submitted- 13th May 2021-Non SDS
Biometric completed- 2nd July
Medical Upfront- 27th Aug( didnot receive request letter for medical, so did upfront)
Medical passed- 14th Sep
BVL- 14th Sept
PPR- 14th Sept
:)
Have faith guys!! God has been Kind :)

Reactions: RumezaJ

Soar

Jul 21, 2021
Hello everyone!!!
Finally received BVL & PPR today (SP, SOWP & TRV for Child)
Visa Office: New Delhi, India
Application Submitted- 13th May 2021-Non SDS
Biometric completed- 2nd July
Medical Upfront- 27th Aug( didnot receive request letter for medical, so did upfront)
Medical passed- 14th Sep
BVL- 14th Sept
PPR- 14th Sept
:)
Have faith guys!! God has been Kind :)
Congratulations. Did you get approval on SOWP and TRV also?

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
I was waiting for medical request..but have book for upfront medical on 17th August now...I applied on 13th May with spouse and kid
Hi NPJ,

My situation is exactly similar to you. We have applied on 22 Nov, 2021. Medical request not received yet.

Just wanted to know whether you being the primary applicant, submitted your upfront medical report along with that of your spouse and kid in a single webform to IRCC? Or did you submit the medical reports of your spouse and kid using separate webforms?

Thank you.

A_S_A

Jan 17, 2022
No. I didn't get a Medical request. So, I did it upfront on 6th July and uploaded it via webform on the same day.
It was updated on 27th July.
Hello,

Was it difficult to convince physician to carry out upfront medical examination after submission of application? Did the physician ask for your application number and mentioned that in your emedical report?

It will be of great help if you reply. Thanks in advance!

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Hello,

Was it difficult to convince physician to carry out upfront medical examination after submission of application? Did the physician ask for your application number and mentioned that in your emedical report?

At least in india, the physician is not going to care whether you have submitted the application or not, it's a business for them and they charge good money.
Take an appointment at an authorised clinic near you and make sure they use e medical. I think you may have to share your client/UCI id so the medical results uploaded by the clinic can be linked to your application

Reactions: A_S_A

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Hello,

Hi,
There is no need to tell the doctor that you are submitted your application because you are going to do Upfront medical.

Just, book your slot for Upfront medical. They will give you the medical report number after your medical test.
You have to update your Upfront medical information through Webform to IRCC.

Reactions: A_S_A