+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON SDS APPLIED ON SEPTEMBER 2020 for JAN 2021

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
So you are saying that you did not have to inform IRCC about deferred letter of acceptance and at the same time they did not ask you anything because the start date of May term is less than 150 days?
Yes true ... Mostly all the courses are online now hence, I used the provision to avoid processing time. Compliance check would have showed them about my deferral yet they never requested any new LOA. And compliance check even usually happens in fall and spring/summer. Meanwhile I can update in GIC about my deferral.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Yes true ... Mostly all the courses are online now hence, I used the provision to avoid processing time. Compliance check would have showed them about my deferral yet they never requested any new LOA. And compliance check even usually happens in fall and spring/summer. Meanwhile I can update in GIC about my deferral.
Thank you,
I shall wait for you to share the SOP template :)

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
Sure mate... Waiting to hear from you soon!
Thanks. Please, do update here also the timeline of passport submission, delivery to your home, travel plans etc if possible, so that I can take a guess on the time taken for passport receipt.

I just have one question. Have you ever raised webforms, and if yes, could you tell me how many did you submit?

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Thanks. Please, do update here also the timeline of passport submission, delivery to your home, travel plans etc if possible, so that I can take a guess on the time taken for passport receipt.

I just have one question. Have you ever raised webforms, and if yes, could you tell me how many did you submit?
sure, i will post things here and will be active to help others.

I did raise one in the second week of january and got the reply mentioning " my medicals have been updated and new delhi office will be in touch with me"

but i had my medicals passed status in 3 days after medicals done. second, my file is getting processed in ottawa, i got to know through my BVL..

Neelam_Thuls

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
I got my OPR on Feb 7th (surprise to see on Sunday)

Application: October 3
Category : non-sds
Biometric: december 10
Medical request : december 10
Medical passed: December 17
Bvl: Feb 5, 2021
Opr: Feb 7,2021

Experience: 8 years.
IELTS: not provided
Proof of funds: bank statement and later GIC upon request

I know my SOP got the job done.

Good luck to all. New aspirants can reach out to me for any help..
Congratulations, I am really happy of seeing your post and it is encouraging to make my progress. I am preparing SOP for my application. I am not sure how good to asking your SOP for reference. if you wish please share with me by mail at ursthulasi12@gmail.com

Just another question, is taking upfront medical advisable or can I submit an application and wait for a medical request since I am applying Regular stream? a bit confused to take a decision on this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: janfly

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Congratulations, I am really happy of seeing your post and it is encouraging to make my progress. I am preparing SOP for my application. I am not sure how good to asking your SOP for reference. if you wish please share with me by mail at ursthulasi12@gmail.com

Just another question, is taking upfront medical advisable or can I submit an application and wait for a medical request since I am applying Regular stream? a bit confused to take a decision on this point.
Thank you.. happy to hear from you!!! i pinged you in private, please check

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
sure, i will post things here and will be active to help others.

I did raise one in the second week of january and got the reply mentioning " my medicals have been updated and new delhi office will be in touch with me"

but i had my medicals passed status in 3 days after medicals done. second, my file is getting processed in ottawa, i got to know through my BVL..
Thanks. I wish you good luck with everything.

Reactions: janfly

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada

Thank you,
I shall wait for you to share the SOP template :)
@janfly congratulations, it must’ve really made your weekend. Just to add to the list of requests, would you mind sharing your valuable SOP to tusharmishra@hotmail.com.
I would appreciate the same.
Many cong. To you ...I am going to lounge my file so please share your sop with me it will help me alot actually I am going to apply under NON SDS
Kuldiptiwari001@gmail.com
Some visa officers take plagiarism very seriously and it's possible to get banned.

Plagiarism is not recommended while you are writing your LOE because firstly its an offence and secondly no body can see through your eyes and write a LOE about yourself. It's only possible by you to support yourself and elucidate about yourself and no one else can do that in place of you.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Some visa officers take plagiarism very seriously and it's possible to get banned.

Plagiarism is not recommended while you are writing your LOE because firstly its an offence and secondly no body can see through your eyes and write a LOE about yourself. It's only possible by you to support yourself and elucidate about yourself and no one else can do that in place of you.
Nothing offensive. They just need to have a look at the content covered in the SOP. Ultimately each case and profile is different. Nothing wrong in comparing ... As most of the people give it to immigration consultant where they repeat the same format for most of the applicants. This is not an examination. Please just do not spread the offensive messages.. we take care of ourselves.. thanks for your concern..

Reactions: Jolever

Jolever

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Application: September 22, 2020
Category : SDS
Biometric: Nov 12th
Medical passed: Jan 14th, 2020
Eligibility review yet to start.
Guys any idea how long it takes for eligibility to start ?
Also observed a lot of SDS PPR in last two weeks but most are from Toronto region college or University, is IRCC processing SP on basis of college or region?