Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Application: September 22, 2020
Category : SDS
Biometric: Nov 12th
Medical passed: Jan 14th, 2020
Eligibility review yet to start.
Guys any idea how long it takes for eligibility to start ?
Also observed a lot of SDS PPR in last two weeks but most are from Toronto region college or University, is IRCC processing SP on basis of college or region?
Rumours say so it's not a reliable information however many tend to agree that its true, especially the Ottawa area is pounded by COVID-19. There are no in-person classes at University Of Ottawa for almost this entire year.

Reactions: Jolever

Naresh_PlantSci

Star Member
Dec 22, 2020
sure, i will post things here and will be active to help others.

I did raise one in the second week of january and got the reply mentioning " my medicals have been updated and new delhi office will be in touch with me"

but i had my medicals passed status in 3 days after medicals done. second, my file is getting processed in ottawa, i got to know through my BVL..
Hey, I got my OPR last night (after get the correspondence letter the before night) and the application was approved. Thanks a lot indeed for your positive words. I just would like to ask you a question about passport stamping and TRV. I applied for study permit for winter intake. In case, if I defer for May 2021, should I inform IRCC about it, or should I just get my TRV stamped in passport and travel when I need? I would like to know whether the TRV has any validity and it allows me travel after 2-3 months in case of deferral? Please, provide your insights.

janfly

Nov 30, 2020
Hey, I got my OPR last night (after get the correspondence letter the before night) and the application was approved. Thanks a lot indeed for your positive words. I just would like to ask you a question about passport stamping and TRV. I applied for study permit for winter intake. In case, if I defer for May 2021, should I inform IRCC about it, or should I just get my TRV stamped in passport and travel when I need? I would like to know whether the TRV has any validity and it allows me travel after 2-3 months in case of deferral? Please, provide your insights.
Hey congrats, glad to hear! Prediction works! Get the stamping done! VFS meets timeline in each process of stamping. You can either update in GCkey or inform them at POE. Don't worry it won't affect your decision unless deferral is more than 150 days. More than 150 even for visa duration validity, still your SP approval is valid. You can travel without informing them as well and later can change it. It's not mandate to inform ircc at this point of time.

Reactions: Neelam_Thuls

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
I got my OPR on Feb 7th (surprise to see on Sunday)

Application: October 3
Category : non-sds
Biometric: december 10
Medical request : december 10
Medical passed: December 17
Bvl: Feb 5, 2021
Opr: Feb 7,2021

Experience: 8 years.
IELTS: not provided
Proof of funds: bank statement and later GIC upon request

I know my SOP got the job done.

Good luck to all. New aspirants can reach out to me for any help..
Dear friend,
I have conditional offer of acceptance from NBCC for September intake. (Condition :IELTS Academic)
I have around 20K CAD savings in my account.
I am looking for Non SDS route.
My questions are:
1. Will this amount be enough to satisfy the VO?
2. Should I apply with this conditional LOA or wait for unconditional acceptance after submission of IELTS Academic?
3. Considering the current situation, is there any visa ratio improvements?