+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NON-ROUTINE APPLICANTS

SheyiDeji

Jun 13, 2021
Did you guys submit the documents requested? Or if not, what response did you give them?
We submitted everything we had even attached a letter explaining that he works with the paramilitary service and no records of war or combat. The documents have since been received as they acknowledged receipt but we haven't heard any update yet

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
We submitted everything we had even attached a letter explaining that he works with the paramilitary service and no records of war or combat. The documents have since been received as they acknowledged receipt but we haven't heard any update yet
ok, non-routine applications can take significantly longer. As long as they have accepted and there are no red flags then it should just be a matter of time IMO.

Jan 8, 2022
Hello I lodge visitor visa application on 4 june 2022 ,and no results I do mp enquiry and mp answer me this pls help me what is this is additional verification eligibility

Hello dear
I have followed up with IRCC and have been informed that the criminality has passed, and the eligibility is under review. As the eligibility requires additional verifications, the application is considered non-routine and IRCC is unable to provide a timeline for the application.

Pls help, my wife on applied status still work permit not receive,

Dreamlad

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Med's Done....
23-06-2017
Hello I lodge visitor visa application on 4 june 2022 ,and no results I do mp enquiry and mp answer me this pls help me what is this is additional verification eligibility

Hello dear
I have followed up with IRCC and have been informed that the criminality has passed, and the eligibility is under review. As the eligibility requires additional verifications, the application is considered non-routine and IRCC is unable to provide a timeline for the application.

Pls help, my wife on applied status still work permit not receive,
This thread is for citizenship not visitor visa......

Reactions: pulkitkumar190