+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-express permanent residence application

ubaid001

Mar 2, 2022
Hello guys,
I am a Non express entry permanent resident applicant who haven’t received Aor till date. My PGWP is going to expire in couple of months, can I apply for work permit extension?, if yes then please let me know in which category as under bridging open work permit the condition is no employment restrictions and I have employment restriction on my PNP.
Would really appreciate any inputs.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello guys,
I am a Non express entry permanent resident applicant who haven’t received Aor till date. My PGWP is going to expire in couple of months, can I apply for work permit extension?, if yes then please let me know in which category as under bridging open work permit the condition is no employment restrictions and I have employment restriction on my PNP.
For which province? When you receive your PNP nomination, didn't you receive a work permit support letter? In Ontario, this is given to employment restricted nomination together with the certificate of nomination.

ubaid001

Mar 2, 2022
For Ontario, I received my PNP on Oct 2022. I did received work permit support letter but I was already on pgwp and thought I would get my PR before it’s expiration. Should I apply using the work permit support letter and will it be a close work permit?

buddruid

Jan 12, 2021
Category........
PNP
You need your AOR to file for Bridged Open WP. If you don't have it then you would have to apply for a closed work permit through an employer. You must also have a support letter issued by the province as well. Your employer would issue you an A Code using which you can apply for a closed work permit yourself or via a representative. If you don't mind me asking, when did you apply for Permanent Residency?

a2185176

Aug 9, 2023
Hello guys,
I hope you will succeed soon but I still have my doubts. Why you didn't get selected for the Ontario express skill trade stream.