+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-express entry PNP

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
Good day! Once I get my Nomination Certificate, how many months until you can land in Canada if you apply under Non-express?
Is it true that the processing times takes 1-2 years? Can someone share me their timeline.
Thank you.

By the way, I applied to Newfoundland and Labrador PNP.

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
The timeline today is reasonably less than 2yrs. I would argue it is less them 18 months in fact. However nothing is guaranteed in the process, it could be much faster or very slow. See my timeline for NLPNP in the signature. I applied inside of Canada in 2022 and it took 9 months.

solosjmn

Jul 12, 2023
The timeline today is reasonably less than 2yrs. I would argue it is less them 18 months in fact. However nothing is guaranteed in the process, it could be much faster or very slow. See my timeline for NLPNP in the signature. I applied inside of Canada in 2022 and it took 9 months.
Hello! Omg. It might take longer on me since I'm applying outside Canada.
In my case, to land in Canada, I need working permit first right? or do I need to get my PR as soon as possible?

Chasechs

Sep 11, 2019
Hello! Omg. It might take longer on me since I'm applying outside Canada.
In my case, to land in Canada, I need working permit first right? or do I need to get my PR as soon as possible?
In your case you would need PR before you can land. There is no basis for you to get a work permit approved while PR is pending.

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Good day! Once I get my Nomination Certificate, how many months until you can land in Canada if you apply under Non-express?
Is it true that the processing times takes 1-2 years? Can someone share me their timeline.
Thank you.

By the way, I applied to Newfoundland and Labrador PNP.
I'm more familiar with express entry pnp timelines,but i found this tracker on the website that i have been using, and it's for paper based PNP application tracking . I don't know if this will be helpful but here's the link just in case: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/pnp-paper-based-pr-applications-tracker