+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sushantd1986

Jan 21, 2022
I have recently applied for non-express entry PR via Online Portal and forgot to attach Document Checklist, will that be a problem? I did send that via web form though. Will they return my application as incomplete?

Last edited:

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
I have recently applied for non-express entry PR via Online Portal and forgot to attach Document Checklist, will that be a problem? I did send that via web form though. Will they return my application as incomplete?
I think document checklist is just for us to make sure we have all required documents so it won't be an issue... (Personal opinion)

Embydextre

Jan 20, 2022
Hi If you are Noc B you don’t need an English test I applied through a representative and they said that if you are a Noc B you don’t need to show an English test my friend got his PR same PNP program without his English test so if you are Noc B don’t worry
That's reassuring, thank you.

Embydextre

Jan 20, 2022
Well I've never heard about a case employed in a NOC A/O/B profession being asked a language test result, and I'm not aware of any changes. I even asked my province over the phone a few months ago, and they told me the same. The only thing they mentioned was that if I'm using the nomination toward an EE application, I have to provide the language test results then. But not for the non-EE PNP stream. Maybe the people you're mentioning used the portal for a non-PNP application...

BTW even if you're asked by mistake, you can always explain and elaborate the situation.
it could be a mistake since the portal is being tested, thanks for the info, and BTW a friend of mine (QSW Candidat) told me that for the people who applied online, if there's something missing they'd ask for ADR instead of returning the application as long as the nomination is STILL VALID. not sure if it's leggit info tho.

Bella J

Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm a newbie. I just realized I can't be in the Express entry pool cos I have 62 points out of 100.
I've been informed to choose non express entry pnp pathways.
Please can you help me with the non express entry PNP options. I'm confused and need guidance.
Thanks in advance

Laura0928

Star Member
Mar 25, 2018
Yes I got AOR on 31st August
Submit online on 21st April
Other people should have collected and linked...asking if they had percentage completion of application stated in their gckeys as mine is not there
you're under which PNP stream?

Dec 28, 2021
I was hoping if anyone could help me understand my options. I wasn't aware of the non-EE PNP online portal. I went with paper-based application. Just sent it 2 weeks back.
Can I get my paper based application cancelled and how? If yes, then will the application fee be refunded completely? And, do you think it is a good idea to do so?

Feb 4, 2022
does anyone got AOR?
There are a number of people who already got AOR in this thread. In my case, I have not received anything except for the confirmation email that they have received my PR application and that an AOR will be sent to me if all the documents I have submitted are complete.

Submitted: Oct 8, 2021
No AOR up to this time
Currently on an Extended PGWP
Extended PGWP will expire on Sep 25, 2022

I could not even apply for a Bridging Open Work Permit(BOWP) because I don't still have the AOR. So everything is still uncertain, my whole family is still in my country of origin. With all the backlogs of IRCC, I am not sure if I will stay to wait for PR. My kids are growing and I want to spend time with them. I'm not sure what to do.

Pufeck

Aug 19, 2021
There are a number of people who already got AOR in this thread. In my case, I have not received anything except for the confirmation email that they have received my PR application and that an AOR will be sent to me if all the documents I have submitted are complete.

Submitted: Oct 8, 2021
No AOR up to this time
Currently on an Extended PGWP
Extended PGWP will expire on Sep 25, 2022

I could not even apply for a Bridging Open Work Permit(BOWP) because I don't still have the AOR. So everything is still uncertain, my whole family is still in my country of origin. With all the backlogs of IRCC, I am not sure if I will stay to wait for PR. My kids are growing and I want to spend time with them. I'm not sure what to do.
Can you apply for work permit with support letter from the province?