+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Modgillravi

Jan 4, 2022
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program i had done my medical three months ago now they ask Right of permanent residence fees whats next please

Amr1981

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
16 June 2021
Doc's Request.
24 Jan 2023
Nomination.....
28 May 2021
AOR Received.
11 August 2022
File Transfer...
Etobicoke
Med's Request
09 January 2023
Med's Done....
15 January 2023
Passport Req..
2 November 2023
VISA ISSUED...
22 November 2023
Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program i had done my medical three months ago now they ask Right of permanent residence fees whats next please
when was your AOR?

Embydextre

Jan 20, 2022
For people who applied for BASE PNP on the new portal (NOC 0, A and B), did you guys include your language test results on your application ? it is mentioned on both IMM5690 and their website that it is not required, Application submitted on JULY 2021 Still waiting for AOR.

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
For people who applied for BASE PNP on the new portal (NOC 0, A and B), did you guys include your language test results on your application ? it is mentioned on both IMM5690 and their website that it is not required, Application submitted on JULY 2021 Still waiting for AOR.
I remember reading somewhere that the province sends a list of all nominees to IRCC and indicates whether each applicant is required to have a language test. Anyway, I had a valid test result and attached it to my application. So my "personal" opinion: no harm if you already have it, but not necessary if you don't.

Embydextre

Jan 20, 2022
I remember reading somewhere that the province sends a list of all nominees to IRCC and indicates whether each applicant is required to have a language test. Anyway, I had a valid test result and attached it to my application. So my "personal" opinion: no harm if you already have it, but not necessary if you don't.
my problem is that i already submitted my application and i didn't include it in my application, when i called IRCC they confirmed that it was not required for my case, i tried to send a webform earlier to include it awell but they didn't add it, i'll probably raise another webform this week and include both IELTS TEF, and an LOE, i'm really worried my application would be returned as incomplete after the expiry of my nomination.

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
my problem is that i already submitted my application and i didn't include it in my application, when i called IRCC they confirmed that it was not required for my case, i tried to send a webform earlier to include it awell but they didn't add it, i'll probably raise another webform this week and include both IELTS TEF, and an LOE, i'm really worried my application would be returned as incomplete after the expiry of my nomination.
Why worrying when they told you the same! Everyone's nomination letter will be expired by the time they start processing the application. They'll keep a record of nominations for sure, and definitely validate yours with their past records.

Embydextre

Jan 20, 2022
Why worrying when they told you the same! Everyone's nomination letter will be expired by the time they start processing the application. They'll keep a record of nominations for sure, and definitely validate yours with their past records.
Oh what I meant is, if there is something wrong with my application and it returns as incomplete, I'll no longer be able to submit again since my nomination would be expired. the reason I'm worried is because according to some people, a few candidates received language results ADR despite the fact that it was not required (they applied on the new portal), this made me wonder whether any of the requirements has changed.

ftlz

Jul 8, 2021
Oh what I meant is, if there is something wrong with my application and it returns as incomplete, I'll no longer be able to submit again since my nomination would be expired. the reason I'm worried is because according to some people, a few candidates received language results ADR despite the fact that it was not required (they applied on the new portal), this made me wonder whether any of the requirements has changed.
Well I've never heard about a case employed in a NOC A/O/B profession being asked a language test result, and I'm not aware of any changes. I even asked my province over the phone a few months ago, and they told me the same. The only thing they mentioned was that if I'm using the nomination toward an EE application, I have to provide the language test results then. But not for the non-EE PNP stream. Maybe the people you're mentioning used the portal for a non-PNP application...

BTW even if you're asked by mistake, you can always explain and elaborate the situation.

Aqua1

Feb 20, 2021
Hi If you are Noc B you don’t need an English test I applied through a representative and they said that if you are a Noc B you don’t need to show an English test my friend got his PR same PNP program without his English test so if you are Noc B don’t worry