+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Pufeck

Aug 19, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I have received the Ontario nomination, and I wanted to apply for pr through the online application system. I have a question for that, in the first page when the system asks questions, do we have to go through this path:
Program under which you are applying: Economics\Category under which you are applying: PNP?

Thanks
It should be Economics for PNP

Reactions: Hret

Prpatel78

Oct 13, 2017
Hello friend,I am also applying through new portal after MPNP nomination. Can you please help with supporting documents checklist? I mean do we have to attach bank letters,job reference letters of all jobs,education proofs,transcripts etc OR only documents mentioned in checklist like PCC, IELTS,photos,passport,birth certificate only? Your advice would be very helpful. Thank you.

Reactions: Miracle2018

Jerry1998

Star Member
Jun 2, 2021
Hello friend,I am also applying through new portal after MPNP nomination. Can you please help with supporting documents checklist? I mean do we have to attach bank letters,job reference letters of all jobs,education proofs,transcripts etc OR only documents mentioned in checklist like PCC, IELTS,photos,passport,birth certificate only? Your advice would be very helpful. Thank you.
do wt the IRCC instruction tell you wt to do, u have a checklist of files and the requirement of all the documents u should follow. If you do wt they say on the instruction then u should be fine. Here is the list of wt i submitted: IELTS, my collegue diploma certificate, Job reference letter, AINP nomination letter, birth notarial certificate, my national ID notarial certificate, my criminality check for both Canada and China as well as photos. As for bank statements, i dont see there is any requirement of funds, again because all my files are handled by my agent and he's been doing this for 30+years. Those documents I mentioned above were what he requested.

Prpatel78

Oct 13, 2017
do wt the IRCC instruction tell you wt to do, u have a checklist of files and the requirement of all the documents u should follow. If you do wt they say on the instruction then u should be fine. Here is the list of wt i submitted: IELTS, my collegue diploma certificate, Job reference letter, AINP nomination letter, birth notarial certificate, my national ID notarial certificate, my criminality check for both Canada and China as well as photos. As for bank statements, i dont see there is any requirement of funds, again because all my files are handled by my agent and he's been doing this for 30+years. Those documents I mentioned above were what he requested.
Thankyou very much dear. As per checklist education documents or job reference letters not asked.

jeet patel

Oct 3, 2018
Applied 16th april 2021 7 24pm
MPNP
through new online portal
got aor and bil
this morning
Did you get an email or it came up in online portal? and congratulations!!

Because I haven't been able to login for couple weeks now and reset password doesn't seem to work.

olios1332

Star Member
Jan 29, 2021
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Belgrade VFS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Applied 16th april 2021 7 24pm
MPNP
through new online portal
got aor and bil
this morning

Can you please share the screenshot of the portal?

also, what is BIL?

Reactions: Sanjar718

Rishav23@@@@

Oct 5, 2021
Hi guys . I am really confused about my pr application I have got my nomination and now I have to apply for pr federal but wp got expired and I applied for my employer specific work permit I just want to know if I can still apply for my pr my nimination expires in november