+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

dhruv_vaishnav

Jun 1, 2019
Application submitted - 20 April 2021,
Online application (paper based pnp using new online portal)
AOR - 5 Aug 2021
Unfortunately no screen shot will be shared.
Thanks for your understanding.
Are you able to see any option to "Decline the application"/"Withdraw Application" after AOR?

sandee1982

Star Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hi All,

I have a query related to last POE in Canada and entry denied in any country. Few days back I made a stupid judgement and decided to travel USA by road from Canada. As expected, I was not allowed to enter USA because of non essential traveller reason. I was sent back with a letter in which following was mentioned " Non Essential Traveller, Other wise admissible. Returned to Canada." Even the office told me we are not allowing you because non essential travel is not permitted rite now from land.

I had to give that piece of paper to Canadian immigration officer and I was back in Canada.

So may question is will this considered as Entry denied to any country as this is one of the question in the forms. Also will this one as my last entry in Canada.

Technically never entered USA as I never left Canada. I checked my I94 travel history and It doesn't have any mention of this on it.

Kindly give ur expert opinion

Thanku

Reactions: dojun849

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
I am wondering how short this online process will be. like one year?
I will be able to apply for the EE CEC next January, so I should probably prepare for the EE CEC too.

Reactions: iiinec

MGBCPNPPR

Aug 31, 2021
Hello Everyone.
Did anyone received their AOR recently. Kindly Update.
I submitted my Non-Express Entry PR Application on August 26, 2021 via the New online portal.
There's been an update since then, the appearance of a time stamp along with the date of submission around a day after. Did anyone else had the same experience.

Reactions: olios1332

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto
Hey guys,

Had two questions about applying for the two-year closed work permit. (My current PGWP expires December 2021)

I've already applied for my PR in July using the new online portal after getting my non-express entry PNP (employer job offer: student stream) from Ontario. But there is no receipt or anything as of yet which means it's likely not checked yet.
  1. As per the nomination approval letter, I have to provide a receipt or show that the PR application has been received in my closed work permit application. What do I do in this case?
  2. Can I still apply for a closed work permit even if I've submitted my PR application already?
For applying a closed work permit, it says:

You're a provincial nominee who has not yet applied for permanent residence - You may be eligible for an employer-specific work permit if you’re a provincial nominee who has:
Thanks in advance!