+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
They asked me for my military record, since I serve in civil service, i have some old statements from the office and my military booklet I all ready give for translation. and my brother will did go to get new one. They give me only 7 day to collect documents. Hopeful tomorrow I will have new statement from military. Is my PR coming to the end with this one )))

Reactions: Rai26

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
Please can you explain the application process.....which of the streams did you use and do you have up to 1 year work experience before applying? any information will be much appreciated. thank you in advance
I have applied via Alberta Opportunity stream and this November I have completed one year of experience. You can look into website for eligibility criteria.

Eligible work experience
At the time your application is submitted you must have either:

• a minimum of 12 months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within the last 18 months, or
  • a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada or abroad within the last 30 months or both – this work experience can be a combination of experience gained in Alberta, in Canada (outside Alberta) or abroad.

https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-opportunity-stream-eligibility

MissNe

Nov 7, 2023
Toronto
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi, I am applying for PR after OINP Nomination.

In Canada for the last 5 years
Education from Canada: Two postgraduate
Education from India: Diploma and Degree
Canadian Work experience: full-time, Continuous 3 years, TEER 2
OINP nomination Job offer stream

Could guys please share your expertise and confirm and advise on the documents to upload in the PR application? (Add/Remove)

List of DocumentsType of Documents
Travel documents and passportsAll pages?
Confirmation of NominationOINP
Proof of language proficiencyIELTS
Police certificates and clearances
Photo(s)
Birth Certificates
Nominee Approval letter
Job offer letter (Canada)
Identity and civil status documentsIs it Compulsory?
Letter of explanationAbout three years of continuous work experience in Canada
Proof of physical Presence in CanadaOntario Driving license
National Identity CardsIs it Compulsory?
Proof of EducationECA degree diploma, Canadian education transcript and certificates?
Proof of FundsBank Statements 6 months?
Proof of Valid Temporary Resident StatusWork permit?
Proof of Medical Exam(s)Older than 5 years ok? Presence in Canada all 6 years
Proof of Work Experience in CanadaWork experience reference letter, T4, NOA, first two and last two pay stubs?
CV/Resume
Proof of IncomeThe first two and last two pay stub
Notice of Assessment3 Years
Proof of StatusWork permit?

Thanks in advance.

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Anyone with August, 2023 application received AOR?
People with AR August, 2023 will be receiving AOR from the mid/end of December, but most likely from January 2024.
There is a big excel file with ppl’s timelines, which says that now AR June, 2023 are receiving their AOR.
It’s just my conclusion.

StarO

Nov 6, 2023
I have applied via Alberta Opportunity stream and this November I have completed one year of experience. You can look into website for eligibility criteria.

Eligible work experience
At the time your application is submitted you must have either:

• a minimum of 12 months full-time work experience in your current occupation in Alberta within the last 18 months, or
  • a minimum of 24 months of full-time work experience in your current occupation in Canada or abroad within the last 30 months or both – this work experience can be a combination of experience gained in Alberta, in Canada (outside Alberta) or abroad.

https://www.alberta.ca/aaip-alberta-opportunity-stream-eligibility
Thank you so much for the explanation, this is very helpful.

Reactions: Pradhi_07

myaseenl

Sep 7, 2022
I am planning for Non EE SINP. I would like to know Where and How to find out the Occupation in Demand to check the current available Occupations that match my job experience? Your co-operation is appreciated.

Baba2019

Jun 27, 2019
People with AR August, 2023 will be receiving AOR from the mid/end of December, but most likely from January 2024.
There is a big excel file with ppl’s timelines, which says that now AR June, 2023 are receiving their AOR.
It’s just my conclusion.
What about July AR?

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Hi all,

I got my nomination and started the PR application online.

I always thought that police clearance would be asked later after you apply.

Is it mandatory to upload the PCC before I submit my application?