+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
i mean tbh, im still in the same place as yall because i didnt even get an approval email. Who knows how long it takes LOL
Well no... you're in Newfoundland you lucky bastard. You got approval in 2 months! I'm curious though what it's like to live there as a newcomer. I had originally planned to do my work holiday visa as a holiday starting in Newfoundland, but my head exploded when I saw the prices and lack of accommodation, and how shit the salaries were. You like it there?

Last edited:

Vaibhav Bhate

Mar 27, 2022
Guys I have a question, I has a lawyer to submit my application on March 23rd 2022 and I created my online portal but my lawyer submitted application in his own representative portal and application got linked to the portal that I created as well. So now both of us can see the application but we are only able to see the date when application was submitted and type of application and there is one disabled button that says submitted. I also have AOR and was requested for biometrics, medical and PCC since there is no way to submit it in the portal so we had to send everything through web form. Can everyone tell me please when I will be able to see my full application in portal will IRCC send me any email to create a Portal? I even try to link it to my GC key by myself but then it says you have a representative on your application please fill a cancel representative form to link your application. Please any advice?
Your timeline please?

Vaibhav Bhate

Mar 27, 2022
Hello,
I have recently received PNP from Ontario under the Master's stream (Non-EE pathway). What are the next steps? How points are added to my profile? Also, what is the processing time for non EE pathway in Ontario ( Officially it shows 21 months)? I have recently graduated. I have a job. Should I wait for EE after a year of experience?

joelalcala

May 27, 2021
Wasn't the NON-EE PNP online in 2022? I'd suggest to try calling IRCC (not easy to get agent on call but you got to keep trying) and ask them if they have your file and status. Also keep your fedEx tracking receipt (or something to proof) handy just in case.
I submitted my application before April, when everything became digital. I'm really torn to deciding whether I'll re-apply to express entry.

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hello,
I have recently received PNP from Ontario under the Master's stream (Non-EE pathway). What are the next steps? How points are added to my profile? Also, what is the processing time for non EE pathway in Ontario ( Officially it shows 21 months)? I have recently graduated. I have a job. Should I wait for EE after a year of experience?
Hi,

I am in a similar position. If you already received a nomination certificate for OINP you have to apply through the Non-EE PNP online as you stated. The nomination certificate won't give points to your EE profile.

Since you have already paid $1,500 for Ontario to process your PNP, might as well submit your federal application now. You have to apply online even if your nomination certificate say you have to apply on paper. Just look up Canada PR Portal on google, you can create an account and fill out forms. This is different from GC Key.

You can look at the spreadsheet here to see other applicants' timeline:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit#gid=0

I submitted my federal application on in early January. No update so far, as expected.

This was my thought process when deciding which application to submit:
  • Waiting for a year to get the experience needed does not guarantee me to get an ITA right away.
  • My passport and PGWP could also be expiring when I get an ITA hence making things more complicated.
  • Factoring in the 1 year of work experience needed from now, a few months in the pool, and ~6 months of processing time. The timeline of getting PR by either applying via Non-EE PNP now or EE in the future could be roughly the same.
But do whatever that best suits your situation.

Reactions: Vaibhav Bhate

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I submitted my application before April, when everything became digital. I'm really torn to deciding whether I'll re-apply to express entry.
My understanding is that the PNP program went online (beta/testing) sometime in 2021 Q2 and back then (I read in some old post here) ppl used to send file via mail as well as online - while some applied only thru new beta online method. You will find many posts here with 2021-Q2 timeline that submitted online.

When I applied in Aug 2022, there was this funny behaviour with IRCC site that indicates you have to mail them the application but when you refresh the same page, it gives a link that says something like "you can now apply non-ee PR application online" something like that and when hitting option - it directs to "prson-srpel" site.

Like I said previously, try calling IRCC (not easy to get agent on call but you got to keep trying) and ask them if they have your file/ status or go to your local MP and request for status update. There have been cases with members (in this thread) where AoR was issued long back but due to some technical glitch or whatever the reason maybe, the AoR email wasn't generated by system and client never received it. If thats the case, then the agent maybe able to get you your application number and post which you can link application that to your cgkey account.

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hello Everyone,

Any idea why SECURITY CHECK is taking so long? For me it's almost 3 months, SECURITY has not yet started.
I applied in March 2022 PNP Non Exp Entry
VO - Sydney CIO; Secondary Office - Ottawa

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Any idea why SECURITY CHECK is taking so long? For me it's almost 3 months, SECURITY has not yet started.
Because we're in non-express pool, they will take their own sweet time. If you follow previous posts in this thread, folks who applied in Feb 2022 are getting DM/Portal1. So hopefully march 2022 files should soon be getting decisions on their application.

Reactions: moscatojuices

Cat123

Jan 23, 2023
Hello,

I applied on
26 January 2022
Got AOR 8th Aug 2022
Biometrics done and uploaded 26 August 2022
Have not received any response since then.

anyone else in the same situation? Anyone who applied in Jan 2022 got update yet?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello Everyone,

Same here bud, post your exact timeline and compare it to mine.

Sarahwon

May 8, 2021
My application was submitted online portal to CIC on May.26, 2021.
I called IRCC, they told the details of my cases as below:
2022.08.24 got application number
2022.09.06 eligibility passed
2022.09.07 received pre arrival letter
2022.09.10 medical passed
2022.09.13 finger print completed
2022.10.04 criminality check passed
2022.10.07 security check passed

2023.01move to Winnipeg local office

How can I do??

Reactions: SCW