Jun 7, 2022
outland applicant
AR-21/10/2021
AOR-7/09/2022
PAL-15/09/2022
what to expect after PAL
Do i still be asked for ADR ?
BIO and Medical if applies.
As for the ADR, it is still possible. No rules, no laws, it just depends on the bureaucrat's mood at the very moment of opening your file. I initially got PAL, got me MR, MP, and 5 days later there came the ADR of "updated" background info sheet and cv, and things stuck there after submission; while others who just got AOR only one day ahead me already, had got his copr one month ago. Good luck.

Last edited:

Nm27

Sep 16, 2022
BIO and Medical if applies.
As for the ADR, it is still possible. No rules, no laws, it just depends on the bureaucrat's mood at the very moment of opening your file. I initially got PAL, got me MR, MP, and 5 days later there came the ADR of "updated" background info sheet and cv, and things stuck there after submission; while others who just got AOR only one day ahead me already, had got his copr one month ago. Good luck.
Ok thanks for the reply dear
I submitted upfront medical and biometric with application.Let’s see what comes next now.
Thank you

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

mihir123

Aug 13, 2021
Category........
PNP
I am not able to get 67 points for express entry.
Can we apply for PR without express entry in PNP stream.
How much time it may take for PR ?
Are there any draws happening for such non express entry applicants ?

Request all the experts if anyone can help with the same
Thanks a lot.

arokpp9

Dec 9, 2020
Applicant from April 2021 finally got AOR, but now cannot link my application -- the system doesn't let me do more than 3 tries and I have no idea why the application cannot be found, all the info is correct. Any tips for linking the application? And if I don't manage to do it, they say they'll keep communicating via email -- is this such a bad thing?

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Applicant from April 2021 finally got AOR, but now cannot link my application -- the system doesn't let me do more than 3 tries and I have no idea why the application cannot be found, all the info is correct. Any tips for linking the application? And if I don't manage to do it, they say they'll keep communicating via email -- is this such a bad thing?
I envy you for your patience. It is beyond sickening that you got your AOR now, but many people who applied after you already have PR, and there are PNP EE applicants crying to there mothers that they don't have CoPR in 2 months.

bvprajesh

May 21, 2022
Just try after one day and login with GCC Key with secure bank login

Reactions: arokpp9

arokpp9

Dec 9, 2020
I envy you for your patience. It is beyond sickening that you got your AOR now, but many people who applied after you already have PR, and there are PNP EE applicants crying to there mothers that they don't have CoPR in 2 months.
Oh trust me I was not/am not patient at all, I have learned that I have to have plan B and C and D if the CIC decides not to work for another two years. The PNP, especially PhD stream one, is a scam.

Reactions: MudMoverGeorge

arokpp9

Dec 9, 2020
Hey there
I’m inland applicant and I received medical exam request :(
I think the key words here are "meet certain criteria" -- who knows what they are?!? "the Minister will exempt permanent and temporary residence applicants who are already in Canada and meet certain criteria from the immigration medical examination requirement." (from https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2022/09/a-stronger-immigration-system-that-better-serves-newcomers.html)

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Oh trust me I was not/am not patient at all, I have learned that I have to have plan B and C and D if the CIC decides not to work for another two years. The PNP, especially PhD stream one, is a scam.
Same here, I am losing my mind 6.5 months in the process, yet there are dickheads and crybabies who applied for PNP EE complaining that they got DM 1 in 6 weeks after AR (seriously, complaining waiting for 6 weeks?), whereas some other guy got it in 10 days, and there are just complete and utter lucky bastards who got non-EE PNP in 6-9 months.

No rhyme or reason as to why they got it even when they applied after the one's before them.

I want Sean Fraser to come to a busy restaurant first, and get served last everyone has left. Let's see how he feels about service.