PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
15-09-2022
AOR Received.
23-11-2-2022
hi all, would anyone here can tell me, if the job recruitment advertisement didn't mention about wage range, will it affect my BCPNP application? thank you!

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
This is untrue. There are already more than a dozen of people who got AOR for online portal. There are also several who got PR. But in general, the majority of online portal applicants are still waiting for AOR.
thats good news, I thought online portal have issues..

Reactions: SCW

Mindy Baek

Mar 10, 2020
Well, regular paper applications can take up to 27 months. So I wouldn't be too worried if the online portal takes a little over a year. But obviously, 1 year is ideal.
Yeah but it seems like paper applicants are getting AOR faster than people applied through online portal. I have seen the person who applied last June through paper already got AOR.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Yeah but it seems like paper applicants are getting AOR faster than people applied through online portal. I have seen the person who applied last June through paper already got AOR.
Regardless of online or paper, it's still a 28 months' processing time regardless and tbh the AOR is very random and I wouldn't put too much weight on if one person gets it <12 months on paper and another 12> months due to online.

Reactions: lukeortolani

RuRhPdAg

May 2, 2022
Applied through Permanent Residence Portal (the new portal) on April 13, 2021.
Received AOR today (May 2, 2022).

Hopefully that can provide a beacon of hope to some. Feel free to ask me questions through here or direct messages.

Details: BC, Base nomination, Skills Immigration – Intl Post Graduation. Currently reside in Canada. Medical done on my own initiative in October 2021, never submitted the upfront form, appears to be passed today. BIL received today. Zero changes on status on the "new portal", only emails. There were three emails today, one containing BIL as attachment, one asking me to link the application, one providing what appears to be AOR as an email, but only contains the following sentence (alongside of course the usual general crap):

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/04/13.

Background check appears to be initiated today, showed on the "normal portal" (IRCC My Account). So does review of eligibility.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022

Hopefully that can provide a beacon of hope to some. Feel free to ask me questions through here or direct messages.

Details: BC, Base nomination, Skills Immigration – Intl Post Graduation. Currently reside in Canada. Medical done on my own initiative in October 2021, never submitted the upfront form, appears to be passed today. BIL received today. Zero changes on status on the "new portal", only emails. There were three emails today, one containing BIL as attachment, one asking me to link the application, one providing what appears to be AOR as an email, but only contains the following sentence (alongside of course the usual general crap):

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) on 2021/04/13.

Background check appears to be initiated today, showed on the "normal portal" (IRCC My Account). So does review of eligibility.
Did you not have to provide biometrics as a student?

lukeortolani

Apr 5, 2019
Toronto

Congrats! Good to know, seems like the timeframe with the online portal is just over a year based on some of the replies on the forum. What is the email that sent the AoR?

RuRhPdAg

May 2, 2022
Thank you for sharing.
I applied for BC PNP international post-graduate nomination just 2 weeks ago and waiting for my nomination now!
After receiving my nomination I will apply for non-express.

I had a question, After I receive my nomination, for applying for PR should we include any other document other than those forms in the checklist? like CV or work experience letters or bank statement
I didn't. The criteria for applications under the PNC (Provincial Nominee Class) is pretty clear, it is whether the applicant has been nominated by a province. To prove that, a nomination certificate is more than enough - the province actually delivers names of applicants that were nominated to IRCC monthly. These documents wouldn't be needed at the federal process in my opinion - though if you want, no hurt sending them over anyway.

Reactions: CampbellR

RuRhPdAg

May 2, 2022
Congrats! Good to know, seems like the timeframe with the online portal is just over a year based on some of the replies on the forum. What is the email that sent the AoR?
The email I used in the registration of the new portal, which is also the email I included on my main application form.