+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-express entry immigration

Diya.ah

Sep 19, 2018
Hi every one.
Can we please provide some available options on applying non-express entry immigration ?
Reason, I have 6.5,6.5,6, and 5.5 in reading, got my ECA report with 4 years bachlors and a master's. Yet I have 10 years of continued experience in field of marketing and communications. Still I am unable.to make. eligible profile in express entry. So despite of any fact of requirements I strongly feel I am eligible anyhow.
Any help or sugestion other than reappearing IELTS?

Pure Soul

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sgvo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Doc's Request.
09-08-2018
Nomination.....
04-10-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2019
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi every one.
Can we please provide some available options on applying non-express entry immigration ?
Reason, I have 6.5,6.5,6, and 5.5 in reading, got my ECA report with 4 years bachlors and a master's. Yet I have 10 years of continued experience in field of marketing and communications. Still I am unable.to make. eligible profile in express entry. So despite of any fact of requirements I strongly feel I am eligible anyhow.
Any help or sugestion other than reappearing IELTS?
Try sinp oid if your NOC is on demand list.

Reactions: Diya.ah

Diya.ah

Sep 19, 2018
Try snip oid if your NOC is on demand list.
Hi there.
I applied to SINP and got my Letter to apply.
Thanks for your suggestion. I am so excited to go further.
But I got stuck, as my NOC is regulated 4214 Early Childhood Educator and assistant. Although I have 10 years of experience as an Early Childhood Teacher in my home country. However, I am a 4 years masters, an MBA of marketing and an MA in economics.
Should I apply for any fast-track certification to get my eligibility for licensure of this NOC? As of now I still have 50 days to upload my documents.
Please help me, anyone with any clue what certification I can do online/distance to show my intentions of the continued professional and to be eligible for the license so that I get through my Visa requirements.
Please express some knowledge....

Aya55

Dec 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi there.
I applied to SINP and got my Letter to apply.
Thanks for your suggestion. I am so excited to go further.
But I got stuck, as my NOC is regulated 4214 Early Childhood Educator and assistant. Although I have 10 years of experience as an Early Childhood Teacher in my home country. However, I am a 4 years masters, an MBA of marketing and an MA in economics.
Should I apply for any fast-track certification to get my eligibility for licensure of this NOC? As of now I still have 50 days to upload my documents.
Please help me, anyone with any clue what certification I can do online/distance to show my intentions of the continued professional and to be eligible for the license so that I get through my Visa requirements.
Please express some knowledge....

Hi. Did u get certification?