+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-EE BC PNP IPG IRCC federal phase

Kelio

Star Member
Nov 17, 2022
Hi everyone:

If you are in non-EE BC PNP IPG category, AND recently submitted your application to IRCC, it most likely we would have similar situation and timeline.
I heard the waiting time is very long. We could share the information and the timeline, if there is any update.
Let's keep in touch.

EmJ_BLR

Dec 31, 2020
Hi everyone:

If you are in non-EE BC PNP IPG category, AND recently submitted your application to IRCC, it most likely we would have similar situation and timeline.
I heard the waiting time is very long. We could share the information and the timeline, if there is any update.
Let's keep in touch.
@Kelio
I just received my BC PNP approved under IPG Non-EE stream. I would like to know if you have uploaded IELTS/Language score while applying for PR in the portal. BC PNP IPG did not require this. But at the same time I can see it a mandatory field in PR portal. I have read (somewhere in CIC website itself) that Language test is required only for TEER 4 & 5, which not the case with IPG). We are stuck at this step. How to proceed ?
Thanks!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Kelio
I just received my BC PNP approved under IPG Non-EE stream. I would like to know if you have uploaded IELTS/Language score while applying for PR in the portal. BC PNP IPG did not require this. But at the same time I can see it a mandatory field in PR portal. I have read (somewhere in CIC website itself) that Language test is required only for TEER 4 & 5, which not the case with IPG). We are stuck at this step. How to proceed ?
Thanks!
Do you have valid Ielts exam ? If yes them submit it . If your NoC code falls under category 0, A and B , you don’t need language requirements then .

EmJ_BLR

Dec 31, 2020
Do you have valid Ielts exam ? If yes them submit it . If your NoC code falls under category 0, A and B , you don’t need language requirements then .
@Kelio
No. Haven't taken IELTS. And NOC code is written as 99914 in PNP approval mail. (this one too doesn't need language score). Now the problem is that the documents upload section in PR portal(IRCC non EE portal) has a mandatory field for uploading proof of language. Should we attach any letter of explanation mentioning its not a requirement for BC PNP IPG Category?Can't leave it empty as it's a mandatory field and won't allow us to submit without attaching the proof.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
@Kelio
No. Haven't taken IELTS. And NOC code is written as 99914 in PNP approval mail. (this one too doesn't need language score). Now the problem is that the documents upload section in PR portal(IRCC non EE portal) has a mandatory field for uploading proof of language. Should we attach any letter of explanation mentioning its not a requirement for BC PNP IPG Category?Can't leave it empty as it's a mandatory field and won't allow us to submit without attaching the proof.
Yes attach a letter of explanation and also screenshot from BC pnp website