+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non disclosure of history during medical check up

Ricky.singh.525

Dec 17, 2020
TB tests turn positive if you have TB antibodies so if you have had TB or exposure to TB. Just for extra information. There no point in lying. If you have had TB or any form of lung disease anticipate a sputum culture and 3 month follow-up for culture results and repeat x-ray which is exactly what happened in this case.
Hlo Can I get my medical done before paying tuition fee under SDS? I want medical in advance so that if any delays happen in medical then I can save my sept intake 2021.
PLS REPLY

Dec 19, 2019
I don't know what i was thinking when i replied No to the medical history question. But the TB test won't be positive for sure. Is my application likely to get rejected when they see changes/scars in the lungs?
hlo r u there ?? pls let me know what happen with u after this ? m in same situation > pls reply asap

Sims11

Apr 6, 2021
I got a letter from public health about being in contact with TB 1.5 year ago. I went to clinic . My skin test came out positive and i had my xray done. I called public health they told me to meet them. I was busy i didnt go and its been 1.5 years now. I had my medical done as i am applying PR . During medical doctor asked me if i have been in touch with someone having Tb to which i said NO. My medical exam is cleared . My chest xray came out fine. Now the question is since i never had tb ever and my xray is also very clear should i tell about getting that letter from public health? Or conta t public health?? Or should i not ???? I am very confused and stressed.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I got a letter from public health about being in contact with TB 1.5 year ago. I went to clinic . My skin test came out positive and i had my xray done. I called public health they told me to meet them. I was busy i didnt go and its been 1.5 years now. I had my medical done as i am applying PR . During medical doctor asked me if i have been in touch with someone having Tb to which i said NO. My medical exam is cleared . My chest xray came out fine. Now the question is since i never had tb ever and my xray is also very clear should i tell about getting that letter from public health? Or conta t public health?? Or should i not ???? I am very confused and stressed.
The fact that you ignored the requirement to contact public health will likely come up. You should contact public health. It was really irresponsible to put others at risk since you didn’t know you didn’t have TB.

Ricky.singh.525

Dec 17, 2020
The same or better and it's fine.
Hi! Old tb scar appears in my chest xray.Ircc mailed be to rule out active tb.I gave sputum test and got negative result on 7 June 2021.And on 7 june 2021 Doc asked me to repeat xray and xray findings were similar to 1st xray and doctor sent report to ircc that there is no evidence of activa tb.But on June 24 ircc again mailed for full chest xray and report.I gave 3rd xray again and waiting for ircc response.
2nd March - 1st Xray
7 June - Sputum culture negative report and 2ND xray ( Same as previous)
24 June - Ircc mailed for ( Full chest xray and xray report required).

Even doctor is confused.There is no active Tb.No change in scars.Still 3RD xray?

What you think?

Dec 19, 2019
Hi! Old tb scar appears in my chest xray.Ircc mailed be to rule out active tb.I gave sputum test and got negative result on 7 June 2021.And on 7 june 2021 Doc asked me to repeat xray and xray findings were similar to 1st xray and doctor sent report to ircc that there is no evidence of activa tb.But on June 24 ircc again mailed for full chest xray and report.I gave 3rd xray again and waiting for ircc response.
2nd March - 1st Xray
7 June - Sputum culture negative report and 2ND xray ( Same as previous)
24 June - Ircc mailed for ( Full chest xray and xray report required).

Even doctor is confused.There is no active Tb.No change in scars.Still 3RD xray?

What you think?
hlo what happened with you now??