+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-applicable documents.. do I include them with application?

Berm88

Star Member
Jun 27, 2012
Hi All,

I am preparing to mail off my CEC application tomorrow and I just want to ensure that the documents that do not apply to me, such as additional dependants, common-law union docs and the use of a representative documents are NOT included with my application??

Or am I suppose to include them but not fill them out? I am not using a representative and I do not have dependants.. what do I do with these documents?

Thanks so much for all your help!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Berm88 said:
Hi All,

I am preparing to mail off my CEC application tomorrow and I just want to ensure that the documents that do not apply to me, such as additional dependants, common-law union docs and the use of a representative documents are NOT included with my application??

Or am I suppose to include them but not fill them out? I am not using a representative and I do not have dependants.. what do I do with these documents?

If they don't apply to you, you don't send them.

Hopefulagain

Apr 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berm88 said:
Hi All,

And, I would also recommend that on the checklist mark the corresponding boxes as "N/A". Write them in black pen.