+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

non accompanying

angelmio

Feb 3, 2015
hi everyone... just need help right now...

My PR is already approved, waiting for my interview appointment and told me to send now the passport of my dependants but my husband will not accompany anymore... Is it fine just to send the passport of my kids and is their any documents to send before sending the passport? Do I need to pay His landed fee eventhough his not accompanying?

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
You need to tell us which class you're applying under, and post your question to the right section. This is for family class applications, for citizens and PRs sponsoring their children and spouses.

I believe there are forms that need to be updated, but you should find the right section and ask there.

MilesAway

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2014
Doc's Request.
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2014
File Transfer...
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
That's not sponsoring your family, that's simply including them in your application.

Live-in caregivers are in the foreign worker section.

Gurleenkaur2020

Mar 5, 2020
URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE
Dear All, My PR file was submitted when i was unmarried (marriage registered). I got married 9 months ago only and informed IRCC of the change in marital status last month (feb 13). However, i also informed in the same webform that my spouse would not be accompanying me at this stage mainly because:
1. He is serving Indian Army 2. We are having troubles in our marriage
Now, i have received my COPR (New Delhi), and my profile still says i am single, and the same email requested passport, and again asked for informing any change in circumstances.
1. What shall i do? 2. Shall i inform/write to New Delhi office again about my marriage? 3. Will they ask for his medicals/PCC even if he is non-accompanying?
Please reply at the earliest as i have less than 30 days for action.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

URGENT ATTENTION PLEASE
Dear All, My PR file was submitted when i was unmarried (marriage registered). I got married 9 months ago only and informed IRCC of the change in marital status last month (feb 13). However, i also informed in the same webform that my spouse would not be accompanying me at this stage mainly because:
1. He is serving Indian Army 2. We are having troubles in our marriage
Now, i have received my COPR (New Delhi), and my profile still says i am single, and the same email requested passport, and again asked for informing any change in circumstances.
1. What shall i do? 2. Shall i inform/write to New Delhi office again about my marriage? 3. Will they ask for his medicals/PCC even if he is non-accompanying?
Please reply at the earliest as i have less than 30 days for action.

1. DO NOT USE THE COPR
2. Yes, he still has to do the medical, criminal and background checks even if non accompanying.

Reactions: Gurleenkaur2020

Lizcarl

Apr 29, 2019
Hi! I applied for conjugal sponsorship. My partner has 2 non accompanyinh dependants. 16 and one that just turned 18. They both had medical exams already. The ex partner was cooperative at the beginning but later on they had misunderstanding of my partner over the kids. So she sent her sister and mother to take the kids from the custody of my partner. One of the dependants has a medical problem and is currently being treated and needing further tests at the medical center. But the kids and the ex’s family are no longer cooperating. My partner had sent messages already but they are refusing to cooperate any more. What would be the best action for this? Shall we write a LOE to IRCC stating that we are removing them from the application and will no longwr sponsor them
In the future? Please. And if there is anyone here who has almost same situation i would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you