+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non accompanying spouse

Royal92

Feb 9, 2023
Hi,
Please help me with answers regarding this,I want to create an EE profile, my husband is not interested in relocating with me,I have a 6 months old daughter whom I want to relocate with, please how do I go about this? What documents are required of him?

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,
Please help me with answers regarding this,I want to create an EE profile, my husband is not interested in relocating with me,I have a 6 months old daughter whom I want to relocate with, please how do I go about this? What documents are required of him?
For Kid, you will need

• A letter of authorization signed by the parent who is not travelling, containing their address and telephone number, in English or French if possible, and

its kind of NOC

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
He will still need to pass the medical and police check even if non accompanying. What is your eligibility and CRS score? Your score may be higher if he does his IELTS and ECA too.

You need to provide your daughter’s birth certificate. Both are part of your application so review the mandatory documents for Express Entry on the IRCC website.

Royal92

Feb 9, 2023
He will still need to pass the medical and police check even if non accompanying. What is your eligibility and CRS score? Your score may be higher if he does his IELTS and ECA too.

You need to provide your daughter’s birth certificate. Both are part of your application so review the mandatory documents for Express Entry on the IRCC website.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hey to anyone who sponsored their non accompanying spouse - did you mention the reason why they were non accompanying again in the sponsorship application

ali_ahmad

Apr 3, 2021
Hi All,
I needed help with my PR application. I would really appreciate if someone can help.

I submitted AOR with my spouse as non accompanying. The cut off at time of invitation was 500 and my CRS was 504. Now i want to add my spouse as accompanying. As we were married before ITA so I know my CRS score would be recalculated. And it would go below 500. I have the following confusion:

* At time of ITA my Canadian experience was 1 year, it is now 2 years. Is it possible to update my Canadian job experience to 2 years for recalculation of CRS score after adding spouse?
*I have passed the eligibility checks so was wondering if there is any other way out apart from withdrawing the application.

Thanks

St.Jesudas

Nov 27, 2023
It does not work like that. The intent should be clear.

If spouse non-accompanying, then WHY
can mention like, studying or career choice
and mention that may be after 3-4 years, spouse will apply
Please do not advice with half knowledge. Lots of immigration consultants go about giving advices like this but applicants should probably application on their own without such agents to avoid the risk of misrepresentation.
Why should anyone lie that their spouse will wait 3-4 years to join them if the reason is CRS points !! Better to be upfront and say the reason is CRS points and then sponsor the spouse once you are PR

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Please do not advice with half knowledge. Lots of immigration consultants go about giving advices like this but applicants should probably application on their own without such agents to avoid the risk of misrepresentation.
Why should anyone lie that their spouse will wait 3-4 years to join them if the reason is CRS points !! Better to be upfront and say the reason is CRS points and then sponsor the spouse once you are PR
These are open forums, every body is entitled to answer. Ask the original poster to spend some money and hire an immigration consultant and trust him/her through the process. Dont preach here. My response has no lie, its a clear response/intention of what an applicant can write. My response specifically says "intent should be clear"

St.Jesudas

Nov 27, 2023
These are open forums, every body is entitled to answer. Ask the original poster to spend some money and hire an immigration consultant and trust him/her through the process. Dont preach here. My response has no lie, its a clear response/intention of what an applicant can write. My response specifically says "intent should be clear"
Exactly- It is an open forum and I just wanted the OP to either do the application himself honestly or atleast not approach half baked immigration "Experts". If the intent should be clear do you want the couple to live 3-5 years seperately for the sake of visa why cant they sponsor immediately post landing ! .staying apart for so long would be a foolish reason and would automatically raise eyebrows

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Exactly- It is an open forum and I just wanted the OP to either do the application himself honestly or atleast not approach half baked immigration "Experts". If the intent should be clear do you want the couple to live 3-5 years seperately for the sake of visa why cant they sponsor immediately post landing ! .staying apart for so long would be a foolish reason and would automatically raise eyebrows
Then post it to him, do not tag me or reply on my post here.

St.Jesudas

Nov 27, 2023
Then post it to him, do not tag me or reply on my post here.
Not to argue but you are the one who confidently gave them the wrong advise saying to wait sometime before spousal sponsorship and then came up with some number like 3-5 years :) stay apart. As your information was wrong i had to highlight it

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Not to argue but you are the one who confidently gave them the wrong advise saying to wait sometime before spousal sponsorship and then came up with some number lie 3-5 years. As your information was wrong i had to highlight it
This is what I posted

"

and mention that may be after 3-4 years, spouse will apply "

Where do you see the "lie" word here? I replied to mention the intent and give reasons why spouse can't come now and he can also declare if the spouse wants to come later. I am not sure what are you trying to implicate here.

Lets park this discussion please.

St.Jesudas

Nov 27, 2023
This is what I posted

"

and mention that may be after 3-4 years, spouse will apply "

Where do you see the "lie" word here? I replied to mention the intent and give reasons why spouse can't come now and he can also declare if the spouse wants to come later. I am not sure what are you trying to implicate here.

Lets park this discussion please.
Done just to summarize for new applicants - be honest in your application if your spouse is not coming due to low crs- mention that and then sponsor once you get your PR