+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non accompanying dependent

Ehh

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Submitted in August 2019, got medical request in October 2019 for both spouse & non-accompanying dependent (NAD), medical for spouse done and passed in October but it never showed as passed in GCKey or ECAS (it still said awaiting Medical results). Wrote a letter to them in Nov2019 saying that the medical cant be done for NAD and provided supporting documents. Heard back from them in Feb 2020, saying that they need further supporting documents (Submitted all the previously sent documents along with latest correspondence send to child's father, we kept on sending Emails, physical mails, registered post to child's father and that came handy), after a long pause got an affidavit from New Delhi Visa office in Sep2020 to be signed and send it back to them. Next day the Medicals were shown as passed. Received Pre Arrivals around the same time. In October got DM & PPR, however we needed to add new born baby so it took another 5 months and the application again went to In process status. Just yesterday received DM, Waiting for PPR now...Long Journey,,,,uhhhhh...
I have some questions - in a similar situation. Can I message you directly?

Spicykennyy

Dec 20, 2023
Please I need your advice on the below.

I am a married woman with 3 children and we got ITA for PR Canada on the 10th of this month.

My husband has a child of 9 years whom we added as non accompany because her mum doesn’t want to allow her travel with us and she has refused to give us her passport and also says she won’t allow her go for medical/examination.

She also did her passport and NIN with her husband’s name and use my husband name as the girls 3rd name.

We have just 35days left to submit our application with IRCC.

Please how can we handle this that won’t lead to disqualification of our application.

I will appreciate your help on this matter.
Thank you