CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
canuck_in_uk said:
Provided he is included in the app and has his medical, yes, you will will able to sponsor him in future.
Hi Canuck thank you for your reply. I did not pay for him though, like applicant is being sponsored is just me. I declared him but I put not accompanying on the form. And I did not included an up front medical for him too. Can I still send an upfront medical to Vic for him? If yes how and where should I mail it. Thank you

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
dreematt said:
Hi Canuck thank you for your reply. I did not pay for him though, like applicant is being sponsored is just me. I declared him but I put not accompanying on the form. And I did not included an up front medical for him too. Can I still send an upfront medical to Vic for him? If yes how and where should I mail it. Thank you
You are not required to pay for non-accompanying dependents but you must have his medical done. Email a copy of the medical receipt to your VO.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
canuck_in_uk said:
You are not required to pay for non-accompanying dependents but you must have his medical done. Email a copy of the medical receipt to your VO.
I don't think my app is transfers yet to VO. Coz I just pass the app recently they received it March this year

cdnsponsor

May 24, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
08-04-2015
dreematt said:
I don't think my app is transfers yet to VO. Coz I just pass the app recently they received it March this year
for our application, my husband's children are not coming with him, he had to have a form notarized stating this! he did not have to get their medical's done; but I don't know IF it is different at each VO.

c.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
cdnsponsor said:
for our application, my husband's children are not coming with him, he had to have a form notarized stating this! he did not have to get their medical's done; but I don't know IF it is different at each VO.
This is a VERY different scenario and means that your husband will NEVER be able to sponsor his children. Dreematt wants the option to be able to sponsor the child in future, therefore the child must have a medical.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
dreematt said:
CIC will send you and your dependents a letter requesting that they will do their medical if they havent done it already. This of course will delay your application until they get their medical done.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
canuck_in_uk said:
This is a VERY different scenario and means that your husband will NEVER be able to sponsor his children. Dreematt wants the option to be able to sponsor the child in future, therefore the child must have a medical.
So Canuck can I still get my son's medical and pass it to cic? So when the time comes it won't be a delay for the processing? If yes should I mail it to Mississauga?

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
dreematt said:
So Canuck can I still get my son's medical and pass it to cic? So when the time comes it won't be a delay for the processing? If yes should I mail it to Mississauga?
You dont mail the medical result to CiC. When you go to a designated CIC doctor, they will send the medical result electronically to CIC.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
dreematt said:
Yes, you can have it done now and the Panel Physician will forward it on.

dreematt

Star Member
May 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March 17, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 2015 (Up Front)
after its done in teh phils for my son i wont have to send a copy of the receipt of the medical?