Med's Done....
19-09-2012
Passport Req..
15-11-2012 and 14-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
11-03-2013
LANDED..........
Very soon
yes i just thought that they recieved my childs follow application, but it seems they didnt.. i just received my passport with visa on it and the copr today. but my baby is not listed on the dependant(s) section of CoPR. Ive waited for like almost 3 months and still ended up likes this! Ive sent them my childs photos, IMM generic form, (completed by me) copy of birth certificate, but no passport yet, as my child is only like 3 months that time.
I also did not pay the 150$ processing fee as the officer told me this..

Thank you for your email.

In response to your concerns below, in order for us to continue the process of your application, if you wish for your child to accompany you, you must pay the fees of CAD 150.00.

As for the RPRF payment and passport, please disregard the instructions until further notice, as your child needs to be examined.

Regards,

as far as i know as the officer said also.. u dont have to pay processing fee if ur child is non accompanying, u only have to pay this if u're ready to get ur child to come to canada.

and last feb. i received the final ppr request. and i thought they included my child in my application but it seems they dont! my son is not listed on my CoPR (dependants section) it says "NONE" what the heck?! thats why im wondering no med request for my baby, no response from cic regarding my baby..

I just thought my baby's info is on my file.. that is the reason why I finally sent my passport to ottawa.

Im really confused now help me please..

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
toink said:
yes i just thought that they recieved my childs follow application, but it seems they didnt.. i just received my passport with visa on it and the copr today. but my baby is not listed on the dependant(s) section of CoPR. Ive waited for like almost 3 months and still ended up likes this! Ive sent them my childs photos, IMM generic form, (completed by me) copy of birth certificate, but no passport yet, as my child is only like 3 months that time.
I also did not pay the 150$ processing fee as the officer told me this..

Thank you for your email.

In response to your concerns below, in order for us to continue the process of your application, if you wish for your child to accompany you, you must pay the fees of CAD 150.00.

As for the RPRF payment and passport, please disregard the instructions until further notice, as your child needs to be examined.

Regards,

as far as i know as the officer said also.. u dont have to pay processing fee if ur child is non accompanying, u only have to pay this if u're ready to get ur child to come to canada.

and last feb. i received the final ppr request. and i thought they included my child in my application but it seems they dont! my son is not listed on my CoPR (dependants section) it says "NONE" what the heck?! thats why im wondering no med request for my baby, no response from cic regarding my baby..

I just thought my baby's info is on my file.. that is the reason why I finally sent my passport to ottawa.

Im really confused now help me please..
You need to be very careful here - if you do not have the child examined before you land, the child is excluded as a member of the family class and you cannot sponsor in the future (the R125(d) exclusion rule). So I would definitely get back to the visa office. Even if the child will not accompany you, the child does need a medical examination to ensure that you can sponsor in the future.

onelove1

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
hey further to this question....do you know if the NON accompanying children need to provide sets of photos as well?
or just the medical exam is good enough? they will not be accompanying at this moment but the medical for the childen have been included to sponsor them at a later date