+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nomination Certificate from a Province or Territory

HoomanA

Mar 1, 2021
Hello,

I have recently receive a letter from the Ontario with this title: "Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)", is this consider as a nomination certificate? if yes should I update this question: "Has Hooman Atighetchi received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?" under my express entry file? If not what do I need to do from here to get the certificate?

Thank you so much for your help.

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
Hello,

I have recently receive a letter from the Ontario with this title: "Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)", is this consider as a nomination certificate? if yes should I update this question: "Has Hooman Atighetchi received a nomination certificate from a province or territory?" under my express entry file? If not what do I need to do from here to get the certificate?

Thank you so much for your help.
no this is not a certificate. This is a notification of interest. You need to now create a profile for OINP and submit the required documents. After submission the province of Ontario will review and once approved you will get the certificate for 600 points

you can find all the information on their website

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-oinp

Reactions: HoomanA and scylla