+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC0213 broad category?

azndude

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
The NOC list under the pressure list only has the Computer and Information Systems manager NOC0213, is this considered "broad category" meaning other jobs that "sub" to this one is qualified as well? I heard that you can do that for Federal Skilled worker, right? but not with AINP?

OilyAlberta

Jul 10, 2009
azndude said:
The NOC list under the pressure list only has the Computer and Information Systems manager NOC0213, is this considered "broad category" meaning other jobs that "sub" to this one is qualified as well? I heard that you can do that for Federal Skilled worker, right? but not with AINP?
I know that the fraud dumb reddy and gulti consultants have fooled the system with their fake resumes in US, but now they are over confident and making up their own "broad categories" for Canadian system.

Dude, there is nothing like broad category. 0213 is 0213, 2172 is 2172 and so on.......come out of Godly feeling of being able to frauding everyone.

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Answer is NO. In US terms, It's similar to being in L1B and then changing visa to L1A in order to apply for GC in EB1. There are 95% chances of this getting failed. Same holds true for Canada.

Thanks.

caroon

Jul 29, 2009
My Friend, I am System Analyst holding H1B... but system analyst is not in the list... but there is Computer and Information System Manager which is 0213... So can I apply with 0213 or I am not eligible for Alberta Canada Immigration?... can anyone advice...

azndude

Star Member
Feb 26, 2009
I don't think you can according to the answers provided here.

But I am not sure about the federal skills, on this website http://www.canadavisa.com/new-instructions-federal-skilled-worker-applications.html, it states that those also classified NOCs might be qualify.

at-80

Star Member
May 24, 2009
My guess would be "no" you are not elligible. But I am no one to say "no" to anyone. Best would be to call AINP help line and ask them.

There surely must be a way...

Best of luck