+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC

Feb 11, 2016
Hello All,

Does our job's roles and responsibilities have to exactly match with NOC ?
If partially matching can we go ahead ?
Do we need to get reference letters from all the employers or can we submit only from the recent employer ?
Can we submit Offer letter and Experience letter as reference letter?
In my Offer and Experience Letter following details are mentioned

Offer Letter- Company Name, Address, Joining Date, Position, Salary Breakdown and Hours of work

Experience Letter- From and till when i worked and designation

But in both the letters there is no where duties/ roles and responsibilities mentioned. But as per CIC we need to get it printed on reference letter. Is that really mandatory ?

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
saikanthkrishna said:
Hello All,

Does our job's roles and responsibilities have to exactly match with NOC ? - Not exactly, but at least be close to 70% of the roles
If partially matching can we go ahead ? - Yes, go for the closest fit. Do go by your designation, but go by match of duties and responsibilities.
Do we need to get reference letters from all the employers or can we submit only from the recent employer ? - From all employers.
Can we submit Offer letter and Experience letter as reference letter? - No, the ones you are mentioning are supporting documents to Reference Letter. May be you can refer to the below link for more details on reference letter http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/nail-the-challenge-of-getting-reference-letter-from-current-employer-t397796.0.html

In my Offer and Experience Letter following details are mentioned

Offer Letter- Company Name, Address, Joining Date, Position, Salary Breakdown and Hours of work

Experience Letter- From and till when i worked and designation

But in both the letters there is no where duties/ roles and responsibilities mentioned. But as per CIC we need to get it printed on reference letter. Is that really mandatory ? - Yes, refer the link in my comment above.

Feb 11, 2016
But do you think my employers will give me a reference letter where in my mention by roles and responsibilities are partially matching with NOC ?

Zaru

Feb 12, 2016
Hi
Kindly tell me what if job responsibilities arealmost same for 2 Noc.
My noc is 3143 occupational therapist in job titles it is mentioned that we can also work under the title of community occupational therapist.
If there is a job for community service worker can I apply as an occupational therapist as there is a separate code for this.but occupational therapist can work in community.
Plzzz guide m

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
saikanthkrishna said:
But do you think my employers will give me a reference letter where in my mention by roles and responsibilities are partially matching with NOC ?
Try to get reference letters which reflect the actual work done by you and then try and match with NOC to find out the correct one.

Feb 11, 2016
I already checked bro it is not matching any where please can u help me with NOC ?

My Job Profile in 3 companies is a follows
 Working on I Claims – Credit Fraud Process.
 Preparing a fraud claim on the disputed charges of Cardholders account. Includes Fraud Detection, identification and in-depth analysis of the fraud account for issuing Temporary Credit, interest charges, foreign Transaction Fee, Credit Protection, Credit Insurance and other related fees.
 Working on Various Associations like Master Card, Visa and Amex. Processing charge back on customer’s account i.e. rebilling the cardholder if CH is responsible for the charges which was initiated as fraud by Bank of America.
 Processing Reage on the account if the account is delinquent and processing rebills for Merchant Credits.
 Drafting and mailing letters to cardholders, Merchants and other related authorities, and Ordering Ticket from the merchant for the fraud charges.
 Providing Total Security Protection to Customers.
 Processing Chargeback from Merchant.
 Well Acquainted with the banking Domain.

2nd Company
 Working on US-Mortgage Process (Equity Loan Services).
 Searching for various documents of related customer property depending on client requirement for approval of Mortgage on the property.
 Searching for all the mortgages, liens and cases on the requested borrower and generating a property report
 Depending on the report generated mortgage will be approved for the requested borrower
 Verifying the documents and arranging them in order.
 Error rectification and maintaining standards of Quality.
 Escalation and communicating with the client on process related issues.
 Suggesting client on loan application of the customer with regards to the property documents, Previous Mortgage’s on the property and other related information which affects the property.

3rd Company
 Placing Agency Calls to US Agencies and resolving the discrepancy on Client’s Account.
 Remitting tax payments to Agency.
 Working on notices received from agency and validating clients account.
 Informing client on the balance due and missing tax return through correspondence.
 Working on various notices such as Federal, State and Local.
 Researching client’s account and update rate on quarterly basis.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
saikanthkrishna said:
I already checked bro it is not matching any where please can u help me with NOC ?

 Preparing a fraud claim on the disputed charges of Cardholders account. Includes Fraud Detection, identification and in-depth analysis of the fraud account for issuing Temporary Credit, interest charges, foreign Transaction Fee, Credit Protection, Credit Insurance and other related fees.
 Working on Various Associations like Master Card, Visa and Amex. Processing charge back on customer’s account i.e. rebilling the cardholder if CH is responsible for the charges which was initiated as fraud by Bank of America.
 Processing Reage on the account if the account is delinquent and processing rebills for Merchant Credits.
 Drafting and mailing letters to cardholders, Merchants and other related authorities, and Ordering Ticket from the merchant for the fraud charges.

2nd Company
 Searching for various documents of related customer property depending on client requirement for approval of Mortgage on the property.
 Searching for all the mortgages, liens and cases on the requested borrower and generating a property report
 Depending on the report generated mortgage will be approved for the requested borrower
 Suggesting client on loan application of the customer with regards to the property documents, Previous Mortgage’s on the property and other related information which affects the property.

3rd Company
 Placing Agency Calls to US Agencies and resolving the discrepancy on Client’s Account.
 Informing client on the balance due and missing tax return through correspondence.
If you are not sure about your NOC, you can write to noc@workingincanada.gc.ca with your duties and responsibilities for each company, they will let you know which NOC is the closest fit.

All the best!

fini

Mar 22, 2023

2nd Company

3rd Company

fini

Mar 22, 2023
Hi saikathkrishna,
Your job duties from your 1st company matches with my current job. I have 6 years of experience as Chargeback Analyst and confused with the NOC Code to choose. Would you mind share the NOC that you used.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi saikathkrishna,
Your job duties from your 1st company matches with my current job. I have 6 years of experience as Chargeback Analyst and confused with the NOC Code to choose. Would you mind share the NOC that you used.
Stop asking the same question. This post is from 2016 and NOCs have changed since then.