+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC related experience

abdul_awal

Feb 11, 2020
Dhaka
Hi All,

I have total five years of job experience, starting with the title "Junior Software Engineer", the responsibilities was to developed web application, specially in front-end part.

After one year I switch to another company with the title "Software Engineer" and responsibility changed to PHP developer. For the past three years I also worked two other company as Senior Programmer and Lead Programmer but responsibilities changed to managing team and developed system and System Architecture.

I found that there are mainly three NOC in my total job experience 2173, 2174 and 2175. So what will be my NOC in EE profile? If I just show one of them then I can't claim more than two years experience.

Thanks in advance

abdul_awal

Feb 11, 2020
Dhaka
You can show more than one NOC code provided the first one you show is more than one year of continuous service.
My first first job is not fully one year it is eleven month. So in this case can I show another experience which is more than one year as my primary NOC. Also what is my total years of experience, is it based on primary NOC or sum of all NOC experience?