+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC List is got changed !!!

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
Hi All,

Do anybody have any idea about revision of NOC list. Has it been revised or going be..

Please update ig anybody have any correct information.

Thanks!!!

setcanada

Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/12/2009
Doc's Request.
12/02/10
AOR Received.
12/02/10
IELTS Request
12/02/10
File Transfer...
17/02/10
Med's Request
18 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
28 dec 2010
Passport Req..
18 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2011
LANDED..........
Landing on 8th April 2011 at Toronto
Their is still no official information regarding changes .... members share your views

hey_rigky

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon
i did check that but i couldnt find anything new.
well if you see code 2171 and then u go to the end of the page then u can todays date 05/05/10 as last updated.
but i am not sure what that means. if anyone has any idea pls update here.
ta

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
thx 4 ur information guyz actually i am concerned abt couple of things.

one is about 1122 catagory says two types of experiences management and advertising..i have advertising one can i qualify ...

also..i have police clearances from australia and ireland as soon as i left the countries will they be ok to send to CIO as they are three months old.. but i never been to those countries..after getting the police clearnces.

kindly..assisst me...
cheers
mrshah

mediajunkie

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
mrshah30 said:
thx 4 ur information guyz actually i am concerned abt couple of things.

one is about 1122 catagory says two types of experiences management and advertising..i have advertising one can i qualify ...

also..i have police clearances from australia and ireland as soon as i left the countries will they be ok to send to CIO as they are three months old.. but i never been to those countries..after getting the police clearnces.

kindly..assisst me...
cheers
mrshah
And copying and pasting my answer to you for the 3rd time:

I believe the police clearances have to be within 6 months of the application. You can still write to them from overseas - for the Australia one you can ask them to send it directly to the high commission but it will cost you about A$105. Not sure about the Ireland one. There's no way that the Canadian government can prove that you never went back. I left Australia 15 years ago and never went back and still had to provide police clearances.

If you want your question to get attention, try starting a new post instead of posting multiple times.