Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hi,

I am working as Statistical Programmer. I am confused about my NOC Code which possibly could be one of these:
  1. 2161 Mathematicians, statisticians and actuaries
  2. 1254 Statistical officers and related research support occupations
  3. 2174 Computer programmers and interactive media developers
Job duties for such post involve:
  • Build SAS datasets from clinical database.
  • Develop SAS macros, templates and utilities for data cleaning and reporting.
  • Utilize SDTM guidelines to build datasets.
  • Communicate with an internal team to create deliverables for pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
  • Implement analyses specified in the protocol or the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) while working with the project statistician.
  • Ensure CRF meets the guidelines of the protocol and check for consistency and adequacy.
  • Write SAS programs to generate tables, listings, and figures and analysis datasets.
  • Review CRF annotations and data specifications.
  • Work in tandem with Biostatistics and Data Management member on various clinical projects.
  • Identify and edit checks per the data validation plan or data management plan.
  • Study management reports using SAS.
  • Validate the programmed analysis datasets, tables, listing and figures.
  • Perform analyses defined in the statistical analysis.
  • Prepare clinical and statistical summary reports.
  • Communicate with programming and statistics leads.
  • Utilize SAS programming skills within protocol team and perform all programming required for clinical trial analysis and reporting.
  • Perform quality control on final reports.
  • Develop SAS coding and table templates for preparing, processing and analyzing clinical data.
  • Establish monitoring of data transfers for ongoing trials to identify study conduct or data quality issues.
My qualifications are:
  • BSc (Honours) Mathematics and Statistics, Kingston University London
  • MSc Medical Statistics, University of Leicester
As per my qualifications and experience, which category would suit me?

Thank you.

Nishank

Jun 13, 2017
Even I hold almost similar duties, in addition we also analyze the churned data. So isn't it should fall under NOC2171 ( Information systems analysts and consultants). As we are analyzing the business as per clients requirements.