+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Noc issue (changing of noc to get snip)

Dec 28, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
One of my friend working as a University lecturer in Pakistan the NOC of it is 4011 but according to my research the SNIP doesn't support for the 4011 January 2020 now the thing that is more common in draws is education counsellor NOC 4033
Our question are that if he change the experience for saskatchewan nomination program follow
1 do he need to remove all his info from social media like linked in Facebook and other sources
2 from what sources he may get 4033 experience and with what title as it have many title index
3. If his passport is entitled to gov employes and his experience is not linked to government does it matter in in interview or visa process

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If your friend wants to misrepresent himself then he will need his employment letters to match the NOC. I guess his SNIP score is high enough to receive NOI. SNIP also wants the NOC to match his education so he will need to have a bachelor's degree in counselling, career development, education or social sciences.

Dec 28, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Thank u for updated information
Plz the man got his ECA from uni of Toronto as master and it's in Physical therapy.
His job is lecturer

We are struck in it

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank u for updated information
Plz the man got his ECA from uni of Toronto as master and it's in Physical therapy.
His job is lecturer

We are struck in it
So it doesn't match. What does physical therapy have to do with education counsellor. Your education must match the NOC and work experience.

Last edited: