+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC help needed please

TubaZ

Feb 23, 2021
Can someone please help me figure out my NOC? I’m confused between the below two:
21221 and 21222 - I’m working as a content management analyst and below is the JD:

Part of our Enterprise Content Management and Creative Group, the Content Management Analyst will be responsible for establishing and improving visibility to key metrics and project reporting. Working with cross functional teams such as eCommerce, Marketing, and the larger Creative and Content Management group, this role will manage and champion the project management operations ensuring that usage and full capabilities of the Wrike Collaborative Work Management tool are explored and used to its full potential across its user base. Working with the Manager, Product Content Strategy & Capabilities, this role will also support in establishing and creating efficient workflows and governance of content production and onboarding. This role will be crucial in helping build optimized and centralized capabilities while driving stronger results in the delivery of omni-channel product content for CTC brands across eCommerce, digital marketing, and print marketing with a ‘create once, publish everywhere’ philosophy.
• Work with the Manager to identifying opportunities in workflow centralization, process improvement, and automation to establish an efficient / sustainable model
• Govern projects in Wrike across the platform for the Creative and Content Management team and other cross-functional platform users across Canadian Tire Retail, Party City, Marks, SportChek, Atmosphere, and Triangle.
• Create Reports and Analytics Dashboards for various levels of the organization
• Drive insights from reports and project data to make ongoing suggestions on ways to be more
efficient with projects across workstreams.
• Ensure projects tracking data is complete to ensure the proper reporting is in place
• Explore additional capabilities to support content team continuously educate users
• Onboard and train new users on the Wrike Platform
• Create training materials and train cross-functional teams
• Continuously challenge the status-quo in the way we do things and find ways to be more efficient
as a team and organization.
• Identify opportunities and implement ‘always-on’ content opportunities across Canadian Tire or for
select banners or brands.
What you bring
• University education in business/commerce, computer science, technology or a related field is required
• 2- 4 years working experience in content or project management
• PMP certification a strong asset
• Strong experience with the Wrike Collaborative Work Platform or related platforms
• Experience in Business Intelligence Tools a strong asset
• Strong ability to create visually compelling and insightful dashboards for Executive Leadership
Team
• Strong experience driving insights and opportunities from project data
• Microsoft Excel master competency with formulas and data manipulation
• Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills