+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOC help - Field Support Technician (Lighting Manufacturing Company)

arkv

Mar 30, 2020
Need help confirming NOC.

I have tried to look into the list of NOC but am unable to locate a correct NOC. The closest I got was NOC 2242 - Electronic Service Technicians -

https://www23.statcan.gc.ca/imdb/p3VD.pl?Function=getVD&TVD=122372&CVD=122376&CPV=2242&CST=01012011&CLV=4&MLV=4

My job description and the job requirements are :

• Respond to customer product inquiries via telephone, email or chat sessions.

• Coordinate technical and administrative support activities including installation, repair.

• Work on problems of moderate scope, where the analysis of data requires a review of a variety of factors using Root Cause Analysis.

• Troubleshoot problems with malfunctioning electro/mechanical equipment or software applications and recommend corrective action.

• Formulate the solution for (technical) partial problems by combining previous experience, based upon technical analysis and feasibility studies.

• Document customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.

• Strive for high levels of customer satisfaction.

• Potentially lead small projects.

You are…

• A college graduate with an emphasis on Engineering, or similar technical field of study

• Experienced in customer resolution, troubleshooting and maintenance for 5+ years

• Knowledgeable of technical products in the electrical market

• Proficient in customer communication, verbal and written; passionate about providing exceptional customer support and service

• Able to work effectively in a fast paced, high pressure, time sensitive environment and deliver on commitments

• Adaptive, collaborative and capable of multi-tasking

• Proficient in MS Office

Please assist in locating the correct NOC.

PS: I work in a professional lighting company (Signify Canada Ltd)

Last edited: